I will flip between the HD channel and the regular channel and honestly cant see that much of a difference. It a bit sharper but that's all....to my eyes anyway.
SummerCass SummerCass 41-45, F 14 Answers Jul 1, 2012

I think it is too clear now. You can see the pimples on the actors face.

Best Answer

"Look at that picture! It's so crystal clear! It's soooooooooo sharp!" I hear those things from people around me all the time. I'm with you, I don't see much difference at all.

Best Answer

HD does have a higher quality of picture, but you need to make sure you using the right medium to show it. Popping a VHS into a VCR and just having and HD tv isn't going to produce any results.

Best Answer

i don't pay much attention any more. why wasn't 720p good enough?

Best Answer

i don't see much difference!

Best Answer

The signal ($ubscription plan) and cables (HDMI) matter as well as the set... PBS is an easy target, if you're sorting things out still. But lo-res movie channels are not even DVD quality, even on an expensive TV.

Best Answer

The clarity! Oh my god...

Best Answer

I thought I was alone in not being able to see that difference ... everybody I know says it's such a huge difference ... maybe they've all been hypnotized or something and folks like you and me just can't be put under :)

Best Answer

I haven't noticed much, but probably 75% of what I watch was originally shot in lo-def.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Cable companies charge you more for the upgrade too watch the same show

Best Answer

I mean in the quality of the picture.

Best Answer

The hd is clearer.. but who really wants that kid of detail on a persons nose hairs anyways

Best Answer

yes... it depends on what your looking at... a blue ray will really show you the difference.

Best Answer