It sucks when you have feelings for someone who likes someone else, but there's nothing you can really do to change the way he feels. If he likes your sister, you should move on to someone else. There's plenty of guys out there but you'll only have one sister your entire life, so try not to be too mad at her because of this.

Best Answer

I have sorta the same problem...I like this guy and he may like my older sister. Smile at this guy, laugh at his jokes, and always talk to him. Also, try hanging out with him without your sister. Make a plan to invite your friends somewhere and then hang out with him alone without your sister.

Best Answer

I have an older sister that the coolest girl in school and my crush likes her so every time they are together i get scared because i think that he is gonna ask her out and she will say yes so what should i do

Best Answer

I have the same problem im13 I likw th is guy he likes my sister I realy like home abd hos bro they both like her cause im not as pretty it sucks and I get over him and then I c him and I get back to liking him its like her knows wgen I get out of my like for him and he comes around after a while and it happens again it make me cry somethins o wish o could move on not ezy

Best Answer

He likes your sister for the same qualities you see in her. Appreciate her uniqueness and shower her with love BUT never let her know you like the same guy. If they get serious it could ruin your relationship with your sister..if she found out things were not up and up with you around him. However I am not sure this guy's ego could not stand wanting to see what he is missing...so be very careful...and put it out of your mind,...if he tries to find out. If she dumps him for what ever reason...put it out of your mind as well. .don't chase after him. Besides if you like someone wait until it is mutual.

Best Answer

she doesn't like him at all she actually thinks he's creepy and he's too young for her but thxx:)

Best Answer

1. She doesn't like him
2. she thinks he is creepy and too young
3. What does that say about your choice in guys to take what your sister rejects..I don't think so..you can do better

Best Answer

He may dump her and chase you just to make her jealous and that can cause more problems than you may want between two family members... alot of issues there.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

You being her sister is one step up because if shes your sister, you must look alike in some sort of way. So he automatically finds your faces attractive if he likes your sister. I have the same problem , though. But what I do, is I try to hang around as much as possible. I text him as much as possible. But the problem is, he likes my sister, but my sister doesnt like him. But I do! I just hang around him as much as possible. Invite him to the pool to show off your body. All guys are pervs so itll make him look at you more. Sio yea

Best Answer