I think i have over 50 handbags, from coach to brands you've never heard of. I'm not really into big brand names, I just get what i like. I don't even know where to store them anymore. I have handbags under my mattress just to let you know how far my ''thing'' is but you know its my ''thing''.
onceloved onceloved 18-21, F 29 Answers Apr 29, 2011

True Crime Books. only

Best Answer

ummm interesting... Whhich are some true crite books, you will recommend?

Best Answer

this is sad and pathetic but being a farmer i have a thing for tractors. i can drive along roads and tell you exactly what make and model tractor it is the bhp, cylinder size, wheel size and amount of gears oh and the years that that particular model was made and how many have been sold

Best Answer

Nail polish.....Jewelry

Best Answer

Tweed. I just love it, its so timeless and stylish! I've got a whole wardrobe of the stuff. For some reason men love a girl in a tweed jacket, white blouse, heels and a tweed skirt!

Best Answer

sneakers or anything that has to do with England

Best Answer

They're called trainers over here.

Best Answer

I have a thing about makeup....

Best Answer

i got a thing about collecting buttons and beads :) seriously if i see anyone attempting to throw away any kind of decorative button I'm the first to grab it and put it in my collection jar ^^ i just love them cause i keep thinking im gonna use them someday.<br />
also i like to collect books too,

Best Answer

music. i probably have about 500 cds. pop to country , a little r&b. teeny tiny bit of rap lol. i will buy a cd for one song! The great thing is i usually find something i love in the rest of the cd too! it's my drug of choice. always has been always will be.

Best Answer

Perfume, candles, bath gels, body lotions - anything that smells nice. I'm a sucker for nice smelling things.

Best Answer

Yarn... I love to crochet so I have tons of yarn and always buy more

Best Answer

Pets

Best Answer

Murano pieces from Italy are my thing. Beautiful!!

Best Answer

once it was shoes(sneakers mostly).........now i'm not sure just lost interest in things..:)

Best Answer

Handbags, shoes, books, gadgets

Best Answer

Research .

Best Answer

I love power clothes. Womens suits - really smart shoes - and amazing blouses and tailored pants. It's not a total clothes thing - I just love the ones that will stop people dead when I walk through the halls at the office.

Best Answer

HANDBAGS, HANDBAGS, HANDBAGS!!!! Omg...I had about 76, but it was getting too crowded so I let about 20 or so go to charity....Now i get to replace them on the sly.. LOL

Best Answer

omg! you're the second person to share my ''thing''

Best Answer

i have a thing for shoes but my new found 'thing' is for housewares, plates, cups, pots name it. i cnt pass a store that sells these

Best Answer

I like buying sexy shoes for my wife. She has great legs.

Best Answer

Makeup that I rarely bother wearing.

Best Answer