i mean i would literally propose a marriage contract to her face, what ever shall i do? oh and i have kinda mentioned going out and stuff and i have texted her a few times here and there...usually she doesnt respond back..i havent texted her in a while because of that..should i do anything else or kinda cut my losses?
aaron919 aaron919 26-30, M 7 Answers Jan 8, 2012

Just get some p0rn

Best Answer

Damn!!!!!!!!!!! Tooooooooo easy.............FLOWERS!!!!!!

Best Answer

yeah thanks for responding but im not sure if i should take seriously any advice from a transexual..just sayin...no offense though

Best Answer

Who would know any better? I'm a biological male, who thinks like a female. No offense taken. Thank you.

Best Answer

are you really necessary?

Best Answer

that was rude that girl can do better

Best Answer

Tell her how you feel, life is to short to live with the regret of wounding what would have been -- if you do nothing. And if she says NO, let it go and move on. You may fee hurt at what might have been but at least you will know and not wonder might have been.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

If you get absolutely no response about going out then take a hint. Even if she was half assed interested she would text you back and say "sure why not"

Best Answer

yep, im diggin the older male perspective, thanks

Best Answer

you have a choice...<br />
you can ask her out and see if she accepts or you can just move on.<br />
Im a bit confused when you say... "propose a marriage contract"... contract? anyways....<br />
you have nothing to lose by asking... if she says no then at least you know where you stand and you can move on! if she says yes then you will see how the date goes.

Best Answer

uh marriage is a contract between you, your mate, and god...you know so you dont bang anyone else

Best Answer

I would not refer to my marriage as a Contract.... but okay

Best Answer