MarcusTulliusCicero MarcusTulliusCicero 22-25, M 14 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

tell her how you feel and wait it out... that was how my husband and I met. I was dating his best friend, after a while we finally talked about how we felt and I ended the relationship with his friend. We have been together now for 19 years.

Best Answer

Well you have two options...<br />
1.) Accept the fact she is with someone and be there for her. Be there for her as a good friend and someone who cares about her. Wait for her and be there for her when she needs it. That is the hardest and most respectable thing to do provided you care that much for her.<br />
2.) Look else where and try to move past it. If you are only talking to her because you like her forget about it. You don't have that much of a vested interest in her if you think waiting is a problem. Might as well find someone else who you would be willing to wait for or fall for ever harder.

Best Answer

TALK TO HER

Best Answer

Date other girls until she's single.

Best Answer

Well I wouldn't do anything yet cause you don't know if she feels the same way about you.

Best Answer

Be her friend. Don't try to get her away from her boyfriend, because if you can get her, she won't be worth having. You will always know that she can be lured away.

Best Answer

Just keep talking don't ruin everything.

Best Answer

Do not make a move on her. Either wait it out or move on.

Best Answer

bust a move!

Best Answer

be there for her, if she sees how great you are she'll break up with her bf and get together with you lets just hope she hasnt friend zoned you

Best Answer

Accept you're doomed to be in the friend zone and look elsewhere

Best Answer