Ask him how serious he is, is he courting you as a future wife or as a fling, if he says fling, then stay away from him, if he says he is serious ask him what his intentions are for the other one, if he is not serious about her then tell him you wont take him seriously until he stops playing games with the other woman, if he says he is serious about both of you then you need to all have a sit down with the other woman and see if you are all in agreement to live a polygamist lifestyle.

Best Answer

I am in grade 9, it's far from marriage..but he liked me while I had a boyfriend and things turned, now I don't have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend..I think I wanna just let them be until they're over. Good or no?

Best Answer

I think marrying early helps the relationship to be stronger, but if your not ready for marriage anyway, then you need to still be sticking to boys who are serious about courting, and waiting, for you, and not just playing around. I definitely think you should just let them do what they are going to do and get over it if you are not ready to get serious anyway. Save yourself for marriage though, having men court you and date you is all fine and good so long as their intentions and actions are honorable, but save your sexuality for your husband, it does matter believe it or not. GOD put all the advise we need for life in the Bible and HE IS also available to teach and guide us through prayer. Take care and be well, treasure your youth and your opportunities and don't assume you will always get second chances, some things only happen once. Don't make the same mistakes that so many of us older dumbies made and regret.

Best Answer

I think marrying early helps the relationship to be stronger, but if your not ready for marriage anyway, then you need to still be sticking to boys who are serious about courting, and waiting, for you, and not just playing around. I definitely think you should just let them do what they are going to do and leave them alone, especially if you are not ready to get serious anyway. Save yourself for marriage though, having men court you and date you is all fine and good so long as their intentions and actions are honorable, but save your sexuality for your husband, it does matter believe it or not. GOD put all the advise we need for life in the Bible and HE IS also available to teach and guide us through prayer. Take care and be well, treasure your youth and your opportunities and don't assume you will always get second chances, some things only happen once. Don't make the same mistakes that so many of us older dumbies made and regret.

Best Answer

I think marrying early helps the relationship to be stronger, but if your not ready for marriage anyway, then you need to still be sticking to boys who are serious about courting, and waiting, for you, and not just playing around. I definitely think you should just let them do what they are going to do and leave them alone, especially if you are not ready to get serious anyway. Definately don't go around behind anyones back. And save yourself for marriage though, having men court you and date you is all fine and good so long as their intentions and actions are honorable, but save your sexuality for your husband, it does matter believe it or not. GOD put all the advise we need for life in the Bible and HE IS also available to teach and guide us through prayer. Take care and be well, treasure your youth and your opportunities and don't assume you will always get second chances, some things only happen once. Don't make the same mistakes that so many of us older dumbies made and regret.

Best Answer

cut the brake line on the girlfriend's car, then comfort the boy at the funeral

Best Answer

That is real bad advice, you shouldn't assume everyone is smart enough to know you are joking. And as far as jokes go, we just had a big rig lose its breaks near where I live a couple weeks ago 8 people, men women and children were killed, it is not funny.

Best Answer