Anders1159 Anders1159 31-35, M 19 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes, good idea. Every woman out there should change in order to accommodate YOU -- just one single person -- and with your unusual taste, no less. Why not let them do what they want, and hope to meet one who is into that look? Otherwise, you might as well dictate that everyone should also dye their hair blonde, or become exactly 5 ft 7 in tall. Sheesh!

Best Answer

I think a shaved "under carriage" is fresh, clean and hygienic - but happy to have pubes, being an adult :-) bare pubes only looks appropriate on those not at High School

Best Answer

This is more appropriate to tell the woman you are involved with rather than every woman.

Best Answer

there are very few men like you.

Best Answer

In our home the shaving kits belong strictly to male, female is unshaven, natural.<br />
Shaved women are just like smoking women. VOM

Best Answer

Amazing this didn't get thrown into Mature. Even "Essex" will get a question thrown there.<br />
Different strokes for different folks.

Best Answer

By the way, it's VULVA or LABIA that are hairy, not VAGINA. Never heard of hair growing in the love tunnel.

Best Answer

Don't tell me what to do.

Best Answer

Why you want that **** so hairy? Do you floss while you're down there or something?

Best Answer

It's just the way I like it, it makes me feel Hornier when I see a naked hairy woman, i am different and it's my business, nothing is wrong if I'd choose to floss it but it got to be clean, shaving is not cleaning if you don't take showers and being hairy is not being unclean if u take showers often.

Best Answer

No man would be able to get a nice blow job by a woman if it was so wrong to be hairy. Why isn't it a turn off for women when they see hairy men like me?

Best Answer

Ok. Random or what

Best Answer

Oh VOM

Best Answer

Vomit

Best Answer

Gawd damn!

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer