I'm in a pretty steady relationship with a guy that I really like. We've been together a little over a year now, and the intimacy is slowly declining...and I don't know why. I don't think there is anything wrong with having s.e.x...and I really miss it. And I won't break up with him for it, but I need a way to communicate that I miss this without sounding like a b.i.t.c.h. mature advice please?
Embird55 Embird55 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Intimacy

just be open and ask outright about it in a nonthreatening non accuastional way... if a couple cant talk about something so important, they are in deep poop already

Best Answer

you will never miss, give some time..do not over expect the biology..

Best Answer

Have you ever watched "Hall Pass" movie?<br />
well, in my opinion just try to look for why do you feel such a feeling like that, i bet that there must be something that makes you feel that....<br />
I've been dating with the same guy for about three years till now and i still fine with him..

Best Answer

I was in this exact same situation about 6 months ago. Physical intimacy can largely affect your mental and emotional intimacy also. Sex is a way to build that intimacy with your partner. When the sex slowly started to decline, we slowly started to lose intimacy in other areas too. It came to the point that even after directly and telling him several times that these were issues that we needed to address, I had to end it. I didn't feel connected to him anymore in anyway.

Best Answer

You know, opinions and feelings on monogamy are quite vast. I know of people who feel that if two people are attending to each's needs in a relationship and the relationship has everything necessary to keep the relationship great done, then exploring with other people with your partner can be quite an enhancing experience you can share with each other.<br />
I don't know how I feel about that, isn't swinging something like that? Either way, I hope you well :)

Best Answer

I don't think he would probably agree with the exploring with other people part, but I appreciate you commenting all the same. Thanks friend. =)

Best Answer

Be honest with him, tell him exactly what u r Thinking, I'm sure that will work

Best Answer

Get him a Kama Sutra book ;)

Best Answer

See if he has any fantasies he wants to explore, and try it. Adventure could be a great way to liven things up.

Best Answer