Last night i had a pretty vivid nightmare. This will be the second one ive had that was vivid. The dream was i was in my science room and it was like a normal class period. There was this insane blast of cold and i started shivering. I believe it was the guy i like he gave me his jacket. (I couldnt see faces) i was warm i was happy. Then this pair of golden eyes stared at me from the celing. No one else could see them. I got scared and bundled myself up in the jacket. Then there was a loud thud and scratching noises. Then this hand like thing pulled back my hood. The pair of golden eyes stared 4 inches from my face. It stroked my hair and said im missed you sweet heart. why dont you come inside? Then it started cutting open my arms and festering my body and no one could see and i was screaming. Then i woke up and i have no idea what that was about. My friend thinks i might have emotional issues
dancingqueen87 dancingqueen87 16-17, F 1 Answer Jan 25 in Health

I would commit myself to God and resist the devil so he will flee.

Best Answer