I'm so confused. I don't know if what I said to this kid was out of line, or called for. I just wanted to protect my friend, but I don't know if what I said was right. I told myself a while ago that one more mess up like that and I have to seek help. I'm so scared of who I am. I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm not asking for anyone to talk to me about this. I'm asking can someone please link me to an actual free online counselor, or something? I see many links, they're all lies the ones I find. Please help me. I can't afford to see someone about this, and I don't want people to know.
lonerwolfhowling lonerwolfhowling 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I am a spiritual counselor you can message me and I will try and help...blessings

Best Answer

You're not looking for someone to talk to HERE, but that's what a counselor does anyway, and I'm not so sure you're gonna find that kind of 'professional' help online in a chat. But there are plenty of us here to talk to, and not all of us are dicks. Good luck, good decisions.

Best Answer

I've heard that there are websites that offer free professional help from trained therapists, psychiatrists, and counselors. I'm looking to actually get help. Not just talk. I can't just talk anymore. I have an issue and I need to acknowledge it.

Best Answer

I hope you find what you're looking for. I've been to real counselors before, paid to see them, and they were discounted for poor people. And they sucked. So I wouldn't expect much more from a free service, if that's what you meant. But if you need something on a budget, check your local social services office on Monday. I just think you're pretty young to be terrified of "who you are". We all change. Every 7 years, you're a different person, more-or-less. It's not like the ship is so far astray that you can't steer it in the direction you wanna go.

Best Answer

Thank you. I do have to at least try. I've never really sought help in my life except just talking to people about what's going on. Today I proved to myself though that it would be best if I did. You see I have a lot of anger issues, and violent tendencies. I thought I had managed control over it, but I don't know. Today I did something, and I'm just not sure anymore.

Best Answer

Ha ha... other people ARE my anger issue. Well, best of luck. It's good that you're putting a plan together at least.

Best Answer

Well how do you feel about what you said that's a start to coming to peace with what happened.

Best Answer

Try a minister or an outpatient clinic, they will be free or close to it and will keep it confidential...

Best Answer
Best Answer

I've already googl-ed that, and not much good came of it. But thanks for making me think you were actually giving me a useful link.

Best Answer

try looking on this site, its amazing

www.google.com

Best Answer

Ah so when a person is confused, scared, and seeking help the best answer goes to the insensitive, sarcastic person who offers no help.

Best Answer

There's no such thing as a free counselor unless you're in school. Even they can't keep things confidential though if it's harmful to yourself or others. What happend?

Best Answer

Maybe if you refined what you are saying it can be more understood

Best Answer

I don't care to be understood by anyone. I can't even fully understand it myself, so there's no way I can make you understand. Simply put I would love it if someone could link me to a website where I could get counseling.

Best Answer

Good luck on the not being able too be understood by anyone and looking for a site that can fufill that ideal

Best Answer

Well what did you say?

Best Answer

It's more complicated than just what i said.

Best Answer

:( ok I understand! Well I do not think you want my counselor 1. It's not free 2. It's not online and 3. Mine focuses more on personal issues/growth

Best Answer