We agrue a lot and I hate it he will pick at stupid ****. I hate it he gets mad that he gets a few days off nd can't do what he wants .. cuz we can't find a ride I dunno what to do cuz I love this guy and hejust omg idk I feel like I do nothing but he will say something that happened in the past. Andjustt be bitchy. He gets mad at me when he does something wrong and some how turns out my fault. Trying to get over that he does do **** that bothers me bbut he just idk ... I just don't know what to to every thing seems to be my fault somehow that's how I feel anymore. Hell I don't even know what happiness is anymore I can't do anything right. I don't like asking stranger for advice but I have noone to talk to .. sry but please help me make up my mind he told me toleavebut I don't want to but I do ...
Mexi2010 Mexi2010 22-25, F 13 Answers May 6, 2012

LEAVE....this is NOT love and you do not love him. You are used to him and attatched to him and dependant on him for affection. Thats why he uses it against you. If nothing is his fault then why is he with you? I was in a situation like this for a long time and it was so hard to get out of but I like myself now and I never did then. LEAVE. He doesnt appreciate you because YOU dont appreciate you. You need to have a loving relationship with yourself before you try it with anyone....Please girl, you are worth more than that...leave!....x Good Luck...x

Best Answer

Get out of there. If its like this now it will be like this next year and in five years. You are too young to have such a miserable relationship. I have a lot of experience with men and I don't mind talking to you. If a man tells you to leave then you leave, he isn't worth the trouble and its best you find out now instead of going on with this. I have stayed in relationships like this and tried everything to make it work and years later I was still miserable. Don't do that to yourself. Do you want to live like this forever?<br />
Perhaps he's acting like this because you let him act like this instead of walking out the door, if only for a little while.He sounds kind of pathetic to me and its affecting the way you think about yourself. Don't let a man treat you like this and I would say the same to a man whole woman was being like this. No one has a right to make the other person miserable and blame everything on them. I agree with you, he's not a man.

Best Answer

Great advice. Listen to her, mexi, and good luck.
You ARE young-- get out and start your own life!

Best Answer

it sounds like the stress he is going through is effecting him. maybe you could try talking to him, or you could write him a letter (that way you can take the time to clearly say everything you want to say the way you want to). maybe take a breather, too.

Best Answer

I know what your going through.

Best Answer

How can I get through it tho. Ilove him but we just. Idk its all confusing to me be cause he calls back an apoligizes or comes sees me to do it.

Best Answer

Well if he's screwed up many times and hasn't changed and is still doing the same bullcrap to you i say leave him. You shouldn't have to be going through all that. Especially if he's blaming you for things you did not do! I say kick his *** to the curb and find someone better, someone who is going to love and appreciate you. Trust me, there's still good guys out there somewhere hiding, you just got to find them. I wish you the best of luck.

Best Answer

Its been awhile, how are you doing? Did you ever leave him? Let me tell you something, that isn't love. If a man degrades you and accuses you of things then that is not true love. Would you do that to someone else? No, so I hope you left and got on with your life. There are men who like to treat women this way, they get off on it and they don't want you to go which is why they apologize. They are all messed up and get some kind of gratification from attacking you. There are also women who like this kind of thing and I am not judging you but if you want true happiness you need to leave this one, he's already damaged.

Best Answer

Get out no good for you, meet somebody that treat you nicer than him.

Best Answer

I've been in a situation really similar, and I have one thing to say: <br />
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!! <br />
I know that you don't completely want to now, I get that you love him, but you know what, you'll be better off in the long run. That's how it was for me and I'm so glad I got out of it but back then I felt like I was gonna die and he kept calling saying he's sorry. It went like that for a while but in the end there comes a time where you have to say this is done. <br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

...I have nothing here... I am that guy... well... not literally but literary... speaking ...I mean writing... ah... never mind ... this is your fault, I am all flustered!

Best Answer

Frankly, whatever you two have going it really doesnt sound much like love to me.

Best Answer

Just kick him to the streets.

Best Answer