Hillary is a slimy lying professional politician. Trump is a clown. What a wonderful world! But if you want to make sure Hillary is the next president, support Trump. Most Republicans won't even vote for him.

Best Answer

I feel Bernie will overpass her once the summer rolls around. He's already been gerrymandering and gaining consistent followers.

Best Answer

Yes, Trump can. And his answers are what scare me. He has a tremendously bad case of "Foot-In-Mouth Disease."

Best Answer

You are so right.

Best Answer

Point to your side for that one. Almost everyone can answer a question more directly than Hillary Clinton.

Best Answer

HA! You must not be good with linguistics.

Best Answer

Da, he is better.

Best Answer

Bernie may have good ideas but who gets to pay for them. We just elected wolf as governor in Pa because of his great ideas, then he tried to pass the biggest tax increase in Pa history. Again the money has to come from somewhere

Best Answer

Wall street and cutting military... Bernie has stated that this is the plan

Best Answer

Great plan, cut our armed forces with all this stuff going on in the world. At the same time putting even more people out of work. And do they understand when you go after big business they have a tendency to move their operations to countries that have cheaper labor and better tax breaks

Best Answer

Actually I'm quite positive that corporations love American productivity, as they get a bang for their buck. But I'm pretty sure wall street can handle a tax hike, stop apologizing for the class that is thinning out the middle class. Learn your economic context, this isn't the 90s anymore. As for the military, what it comes down to is that we both have different intentions. Your generation is reactionary and they seem to use the military as a brush to paint ever picture possible. The military is not an important tool to solving problems, as the new would have you believe. The military is a business being veiled as what we need more of. Don't buy into the hype; realize that our military interventions actually haven't effectively solved any problems for almost 2 decades.

Best Answer

I come from a generation that had jobs, low costs and pride. We lived in a country that was thriving and had a healthy middle class. You now have a president that has made the decision to kill with drones rather than take prisoners. As for my economy context you can lecture me about that after you've run your own business for 30 years.. Again you can listen to all these wonderful ideas but until they are implemented you will not know the real cost. . The AHA was going to bring affordable healthcare. All I've seen is costs sky rocket. Again, a great idea, a plan to pay for it and make it affordable, didn't quite work out as planned.

Best Answer

You still didn't refute it though. No offense but you're just being purely rhetorical.

Best Answer

And you know what, your right, big business does love our productivity . But they have investors and investors expect to see profit. And when profit falls they go where they can bring back that big profit. I contract for a big company and they don't care who, when , how, or why. They care about one thing, the bottom line, how much money

Best Answer

You fail to realize that we are commodities.

Best Answer

Of course we are, were disposable just like everything else is today. We are nothing but a number. You can have some control over that if you take some action and make yourself a valuable commodity. Otherwise your nothing but a number

Best Answer

If Americans fell in line with a grass roots uprising against these companies and their methods then we can change the economic context of this country. But it won't happen if we put stock in status quo policies like those of Hillary Clinton and Donald trump.

Best Answer

I can't disagree with that statement. And your right it won't happen. Problem is a two party system both of which are slaves to big business. My initial point being no matter what they promise you and I will be stuck with the bill. Face it, who controls politicians? Big business... And none of these candidates can do things without congress approval .. And they all bow to big business

Best Answer

Bernie sanders is taking money from his followers, the dude still flies coach. I mean if there ever was a political prophet I feel he may be it. I don't use the word prophet lightly either, as it sounds too cultish for my taste.

Best Answer

Don't be fooled my friend. Bernie likes socialism and it will never fly in this country. Your not going to get away with over taxing the top 1% no matter how much you try.. Again were run by big business. And you said it yourself unless we move against them nothing is going to change. I'd hope that your right, but I've seen many president come and go and only two that I have had any respect for and that was Regan and Clinton. They had issues too but had to ability to comprise and move the country ahead. Sadly our current president doesn't have that ability

Best Answer

Realize we are a commodity that is plentiful and self replenishing ... Employers can be very choosy these days because there's more people than jobs. Unless your the most desirable applicant you might as well go flip burgers

Best Answer

I think jetting Wall Street fat cats into burger flipping jobs is a huuuuuuge idea!

Best Answer

It appears it's coming from a highly regressive sales tax. Guess there will be more quality time in Delaware.

Best Answer

Lol yeah lots of quality time... Isn't that what they said about all the companies cutting hours so they don't have to pay healthcare. It gives those employees more quality time to spend with their families... No money to do anything but quality time lol

Best Answer

Well shopping I. DE will result in more $ staying in my pocket. It's criminal that PA is the only state in the country not to tax saturated gas extraction. Instead hammer the little guy yet again. Harrisburg is chock full of thieving corrupt politicians from both parties.

Best Answer

:) :) :)

Best Answer