I also have a crush on this guy and he's like me annoying;) and i really want to ask him out but i just don't know how to...
daredevilgirl daredevilgirl 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Singledom

Please return to facebook..thank you

Best Answer

You want a boyfriend just to fit in? -_-

Best Answer

not really i have had a boyfriend berfore but i moved and have'nt seen him since.long distance boyfriends dont work.

Best Answer

the worst part is going out with this hot boring dude, and have to put up with him really will suck more. but if you had a friend you could hang around with, go out together while searching for the right match, you wont feel left out. Why do you think you are not popular?

Best Answer

thanks but im not really popular only small group of friends.The other girls at school are eather ******* or hang out with *******

Best Answer

Jus wait a really good guy will come along

Best Answer

because thats what i class them as also we class our selfs as left overs theres about 3 of us and 4 in the middle.THANKS BY THE WAY!

Best Answer

thanks thats a big help :)

Best Answer

wsh you luck. But just know that there are some girls who are just too much above average that guys fear asking out because they will feel like "they have no chance"

Best Answer

well im kind of scary as such because i can beat up some guys.(party at a friends kind of started playing a game and flogged 4-5 boys almost at once;))

Best Answer

and you can class me as above average in most ways if you want but i don't think im pretty never have:(

Best Answer

that doesnt make you scary, it makes you, unique and rare, which makes you hard to approach. but maybe you are "scary" i wouldnt know that much, but beating up guys is not what scares us away

Best Answer

I cant judge you, but I dont think you should tell yourself that, because even if a guy liked you, he wants to be with someone he thinks is the best choice in his eyes.

Best Answer

being in a relationships doesnt always mean happy

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

true......

Best Answer

yepp no prob (;

Best Answer

R E A L A T I O N S H I P S

Are getting harder

Sometimes it's better being S I N G L E! =]

Best Answer

thanks alot!

Best Answer

thanks again and if i don't find one then it might be for the best!

Best Answer

Keep ur head up girlie

Best Answer

Please don't discourage the young lady.

Best Answer

she wasn't

Best Answer

I was responding to a different poster but thanks to iPhone it went somewhere else. Sorry!!!!!

Best Answer

you should start rapping??? that would be cool

Best Answer

all ready rap got any tips?female by the way

Best Answer

when you rap unwrap your mind

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

Even though i'm taken. It usually comes down to either all the guys you like are either taken or gay. But there is someone out there just gotta wait.

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

Same problem with me when i was single. Every guy i liked was either gay or taken but just gotta open up a bit.

Best Answer

i know one guys not the best looking but lots of fun. not taken but i dont want to get teased

Best Answer

Can you ask him if he and his girlfriend want to hang out with you and your friends? That way, you'll find out if he's seeing someone, and ask him out in a no-pressure situation.

Best Answer

thanks but he did have one (hard to find out no one tells me anything!) as far as i know they broke up

Best Answer

Sux big time. I suck at dating advice so sorry. Leave him alone and flirt with other guys in front of him?

Best Answer

that would create more problems then solutions

Best Answer

Well although it may feel lonely, being single isnt that bad (you dont have to go through relatioship problems) and if you like a guy then just tacfully tell him. for ex: you can pull him aside tell him that you have some feelings for him and was wondering if he would want to go out with you or at least just talk to start things off'

Best Answer

Ok call domino pizza and someone send you a boy over there.Now it comes with a tasty hot pizza too!Gotta call!

jk ;P

Best Answer

******* ARENT HUMAN SO BEAT THE **** OUT OF THEM WHITE POWER

Best Answer

ok.....wtf

Best Answer

Yup there is a special place in hell for you. Has your name written all over it. I do hope you burn in hell. =D have great day!

Best Answer

MEAN;(

Best Answer

Broaden your search.

Best Answer

thank-you

Best Answer