If you are uncomfortable, you aren't ready. Make him wait, your body is telling you something,LISTEN TO IT, your heart is telling you something as well, LISTEN TO IT. There reasons you are hesitant, PAY ATTENTION, something isn't right. Don't rush into this, if he is right for you, he will wait for you to be ready, and the result will be magnificant.

Best Answer

A smart person talking, wish someone told me that before it was too late

Best Answer

something I told my kids, and still tell my grand kids

Best Answer

Right so you have issues with your body but he's into you. Kinda suggests your thinking is wrong. Sorry. Your thinking is delusional, you need to start saying to yourself "I have delusional thoughts about my body. If my body was bad I wouldn't have this guy all over me." <br />
Challenge the negative thoughts and they will go away. Have fun.

Best Answer

thanks,any one else? i really want to be closer with him ad he does too but whenever he goes to do it i just get kinda shy that he will think i dont look nice naked or my vagina isnt fully shaved,stupid things like that!!

Best Answer

Tell him you need him to compliment you on your looks.<br />
I noticed I have an issue when guys just go at it and keep silent when we're in bed. It kills the buzz for me for one, and since all women have body image issues, it helps when the guy actually tells you he thinks you're attractive etc.

Best Answer

When you are young it seems like there is nothing wrong with having sex. Speaking from alot of regret I wish I had someone back then to tell me to stop and wait till I was older. Atleast old enough to deal with all the psychological issues that come along with sex that most people don't even think about. I don't know how old you are but it sounds like you are still too young to deal with it. Besides, Young boys rarely stick around very long after they have gotten what they want from you no matter what they might tell you.

Best Answer

Firstly I hope your of legal age as I wouldnt want to condone anything illegal. Secondly you need to feel ready, if you arent dont do it, you never get a second chance at your first time. Thirdly, your body issues are not his. He clearly wants to touch you, therefore you are attractive to him, regardless of what you think - HE thinks you are sexy. He wants you, you want him and Im sure if you let him touch you any thoughts about your body image will go out of the window as he pleasures you. Relax and enjoy yourself if you are ready.

Best Answer