look up ur birth doc.

Best Answer

Details about your question are nonexistent, so here's the shot gun approach. Assuming Mom is alive and well, ask Mom. It is possible that Mom doesn't know who your father is. She may have been raped. She may have partied and not known the men she was with. Your father might be a dangerous person. He may have been a married man. People do foolish things when they are young.<br />
If she won't tell you or give a good reason not to search for him, respectfully let her know it is important to you and that you are going to try and find him. Ask every relative you know, who your father was. You might get lucky. If that comes up a zero, there are both government and private organizations that will help. A web search will turn them up.<br />
Before you do this, stop and think about how this will affect your relationship with your mom. This isn't just about you; it's about the two of you. Assuming your father knew your mom was pregnant, he abandoned you. Your mom fed and clothed you. She taught you to use the potty. She helped you with school work. She cleaned up when you barfed in your bed. She worried about you, cared for you, and loved you. A mother in her position often feels the pangs of betrayal when their child goes looking for an absent parent. <br />
If she is not willing to tell you, she undoubtedly has some very good reasons. Consider how much finding your father will hurt your relationship with your mom before you continue. Ask yourself, "What is more important to me, the mom I love and who loves me, or a total stranger that may not want me in his life?"

Best Answer

ask your mums best mate

Best Answer

Be careful what you wish for. When you are 18 you may have more success in finding out who he is. However, he may not be keen to meet or know you; in fact he may not even know of your existence. Perhaps he is your Senator or MP?<br />
In the UK you can get a copy of your birth certificate, but it may not show the father's name. I wonder why your mum won't tell you? There must be a reason for that.

Best Answer

Birth certificate any good?

Best Answer

Theres agencys that could help you find long lost people goodluck with that,go back to where you were born lol luck:)

Best Answer