It's such a fast, bustling lively place. And I found a cheap room for $300/month. It would be 40 minutes drive from work, but maybe I can handle it. I once did 1 hr to/fro work, one summer. Or, I could live at mom & dad's house, which is 40 minutes away from work in the other direction. The only diff would be $300/month. I wouldn't use my apt except to sleep and/or read in the wee morning/night hours. I just worry that I may hate and regret it... Maybe I should do it just for the heck of it. Meh, who knows. Once again, I'm torn between what I want and what I think I "should" do.
Calicoder Calicoder 22-25, M 5 Answers Jan 29 in Parenting & Family

Give support

Best Answer

Living on your own, in my opinion is so much more satisfying than living with your parents. Although you have many comforts of home while being with them it does slightly affect your independence and as a young adult isn't that something you would like to have more of?

Best Answer

I love eating at the cliff house!

Best Answer