I jumped in mud knee deep recently and loved the feeling. I was in my work clothes and found the slimy shoes, socks and trousers really pleasant!
foxynatalie foxynatalie 22-25, F 11 Answers Mar 15, 2012

I just love it ^^

Best Answer

Love to, then a fully clothed swim to clean up a bit !! SEXY !!

Best Answer

That's the thing, it is actually a bit sexy isn't it? I can't believe I'm turned on by wrecking my clothes in smelly mud!

Best Answer

I have never tried mud, it's always been water before, but hey, don't knock it until you have tried it ! Elegant dress,mmmm sounds like a plan !!!!!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

muddy socks are what i like. As with you i also get turned on, but its mostly by seeing my socks or a woman wearing socks disappear into the messy mud.

Best Answer

it doesn't appeal to me..but I don't see any reason for you not to. People pay good money to sit in mud a spas or have it shipped to their homes in little overpriced containers.

Best Answer

I have not done that since I was a child. Ah memories!

Best Answer

the **** is wrong with u there r kids starvin in africa and u wastin money on gettin yo clothes dirty in some mud?? smh white people

Best Answer