me too why dont we have a chat

Best Answer

Speak up my friend...always here to listen to you...trust me,u won't regret:-)...take care

Best Answer

if you want to talk, feel free i won't judge! honestly! big hug

Best Answer

Sending you a "hello". Whats your topic of choice????

Best Answer

Everyone feels lonely once in a while. The trick is to find a way to loose the lonely. This site is a good place for that. You can't be alone when there are a countless number of people online right there to support you, back you up, give you advice, or just talk to.<br />
What would you like to talk about today?

Best Answer

thnks, but its not today, its actually since long time.. and i dnt have any one with whom i can talk to properly or who can understand me... i m badly depressed.. i m seeking counsellor but thats of no use to me..

Best Answer

You sound like me. At least until I realized that talking to people here is just as good as talking to people in person. I may still get depressed and have no friends in the world around me, but I now have an endless ammount of friends throughout the world on here.

Best Answer

dont worry we are all here for you...i usally smoke some pot and relax with a nice movie...

Best Answer

well i usally enjoy a comedy it alway cheers me up...and yea sure why not, you can join me, i like meet new people...lol...

Best Answer