daniyoul6 daniyoul6 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

It's pretty awesome. I feel like people who don't do it are kinda missing out in a way. I mean people have their own personal reaction to it, but for me it's pretty blissful. I'm more easygoing, social, and joyful. I also think more deeply about stuff and make awesome connections. Sex feels amazing and food tastes so good. What's not to like ya know?

Best Answer

Drugs are for losers,you should be straightedge like me :D but if you already smoke & drink forget about it,if you think smoking weed is ganna make you cool it ain't,if you're just curious get that curiousity away,if you wanna do it cause you're stressed/depressed just listen to music,its a better solution :)

Best Answer

Find a friend with some Xanax. That stuff is easier to find lying around than weed.

Best Answer

you would definately be more relaxed. If i didn't have to test for jobs right now i would smoke. One thing to remember is to smoke little when its your first time. I never been addicted to it either i was working for this company for 1/8months and didnt because i wanted to keep my job in case they tested. But overall music, food, tv, and everthing is more enjoyable. Alcohol is a joke and wanna get my medical card :(

Best Answer

It won't kill you. No one has ever OD'd from weed.

Best Answer

Mehhh... it's alright. I guess I fall somewhere between the "it's boring" and "it's awesome" camps. Tends to make me mellow, make my head swim, make everything funnier and visual patterns more interesting, and make me sleepy and hungry. Basically turns me into a toddler, but don't take that like it's a bad thing :P

Best used in good company though. On your own you'll probably just doze off.

Best Answer

Why do you have to run to something artificial and addictive to relieve your stress? Turn that uneasy energy into doing something productive instead.

Best Answer

What's stressing you out?

Best Answer

I don't know how to be stressed when I'm high. Paranoid? That comes when you got police, parents and other such things lurking around. Otherwise, weed calms you down, makes you happy, and best of all, gives you the best sleep money can't buy.

Best Answer

Xanax is WAY BETTER !! :)

Best Answer

No it isn't. It just makes you kinda tired. It's a lot worse for your health, and it isn't even as fun, lol! (In my opinion, no offense intended.)

Best Answer

I LOVE XANAX AND I'm stickin' with that answer for $500 Jim !!

Best Answer

Or, maybe Morphine for $1000 !!!!

Best Answer

I crack myself up !

Best Answer

Whoa no! If you want to think clearly and get rid of stress, weed isn't the way to go. Learn relaxation techniques, like 20 minutes of breathing calmly with eyes closed.

Count 1 - breath in normally

Count 2 - breath out normally

Do this for 20 minutes, and you will be totally relaxed. Trust me, this works. :-)

Best Answer

It's kinda like being in a day dream almost. really mellow and your senses are a bit slowed but in a way, sharper. You'll notice thing that you've never really noticed before!

Best Answer

It depends on the kind. Different kinds give you different high's Personally, It makes me paranoid so i agree that if your stressed it may intensify the stress.. But it effects everyone different. If you are going to do it, then please be sure you do it with someone that you feel safe and comfortable with. One of my kids came to us to try and one will never touch the stuff.. Can you talk to your folks I am stressed now too..

I am drinking camomele tea and it helps a lot...and so does music...maybe try that. If you have more questions feel free to ask

Hope you feel better and the stress goes away!

Best Answer

Weed is boring as hell. If you want to forget your problems, find some 4-MMC.

Best Answer

My experiences with the weed have varied significantly. Don't look to drugs to help you deal with stress. Lay back and listen to some music.

Best Answer

It feels like waves of euphoria coursing all through your mind, lol! I would recommend trying it, but only if you can be careful, and mature about it, and take it easy at first, and make sure you can maintain. It's a blast, but not for everyone.

Best Answer

Bullshit. Weed feels like a cloudy morning in London. Cannabinoids have zero affinity for dopamine or serotonin receptors.

Best Answer

What? The hell does dopamine, and serotonin have to do with it? Your body has natural cannabinoid receptors in your lungs, and brain, and that's what allows the THC to stimulate your pleasure centers in your brain.

Best Answer

I dont get why would you want to. Im as curious George but there is no way in hell that i would want to try it.

Best Answer

I mean that's why I ask my question. To know if the effect would zone me out of my problems for a while.

Best Answer

It would, and it isn't bad, all it does is induce a natural chemical into your brain, that your body already produces in small quantities, called endo-cannabinoids. The chemical (Delta 9 Tetrahydracannabinol, or THC,) just stimulates pleasure, and euphoria centers in your brain.

Best Answer

When you first start smoking weed, it can make you very paranoid. Very very paranoid. I wouldn't recommend you start just because you're stressed. May make it worse.

Best Answer

if you don't know you're doing it for the wrong reasons

Best Answer

really? Be in my position for 5 minutes and then tell me about it

Best Answer

sorry but if you're here saying you're stressed out and asking a question like that you're just looking for escapism by any means instead of being in a position to make an informed choice about it.

Best Answer

there's lots of other ways to fix a problem...

Best Answer

It's illegal. Go for a walk. Take a warm bath instead.

Best Answer

Lmaooo it's illegal but people do it!

Best Answer

Yes, I'm aware of that. People do all kinds of illegal things. Doesn't mean it's the smart thing to do.

Best Answer