no parents are a distraction & shouldn't be allowed..............politicians have to increase funding to schools :-)

Best Answer

As lond as they are de religionised first.

Best Answer

Hell NO!<br />
Stop privately funding schools with our money. We have already paid taxes to fund schools. It is not our fault if the money does not make it there.

Best Answer

good implementation to ruin the children future..........

Best Answer

I had parents come in and help us when I was in school. They would help with reading and things like that. As long as the teacher takes the class and they just assist I wouldn't have a problem.

Best Answer

People stepping in to help educate children is a nice idea but I can't really say it's a good one. My parents weren't able to help me most times because my education was more advanced than theirs. Without proper education that teachers get in school they'll probably end up being as clueless as the kids or teaching them wrong. But then again, who knows.

Best Answer

i trust the stranger to teach my child if i talked with that stranger and saw his lesson.

Best Answer