Gibby the handicap ferret was blind and legs were sprawl and if you ever saw her you would even say she's small All the other ferrets Use to laugh and call her names They never let poor gibby join in any ferret games then one foggy Xmas eve Santa came to say "Gibby without your eyesight wont you guide my sleigh tonight?" then all the ferrets loved her as they dooked out with glee, (dook is the noise ferrets make while playing) Gibby the handicap ferret, You bounce down in history!
NoOnespeical NoOnespeical 22-25, F 3 Answers Mar 11, 2012

How did Gibby guide the sleigh? It seems like a recipe for disaster.

Best Answer

I thought that at first but she is a super ferret. She can make her way around without sight. Therefore, she should be able to make it threw the fog no prob. Dosen't work out so well if I'd have to explain it tho >_<

Best Answer

then one foggy Xmas eve
Santa came to say
"Gibby without your eyesight and your super powers, you should be able to make it threw the fog no problem...
wont you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Best Answer