thank you smokers, and non smokers alike for your contributions and perspectives today~ :-) I guess as an additional note, I've watched it virtually destroy my father's health over the past 3 decades... so there's likely even more to it than the smell..
gotsalsa gotsalsa 41-45, M 27 Answers Apr 28, 2012

In my opinion women who smoke lose their feminine side.

Best Answer

Now that you mention that, it sometimes does seem that way..

Best Answer

Not sometimes but always cause a woman who smokes always smells like a macho who has been working hard all day in the fields.
A woman should smell like a rose.

Best Answer

I smoked for over 30 years and quit 3 years ago. Now I can not tolerate the smell of cigarettes ... the smell and taste for the smoke makes me physically sick. So I get and see your problem.

Try buying her an electronic cigarette as a gift ... I smoke them all the time .. no smell or lingering stale tobbaco - and a 99.99999 % healthier alternative.

Best Answer

Gracias, ES for that input~

Best Answer

No problem will correct my comment Health wise electronic cigs are 99.62222222% healthier.
Cigarettes contain on average 4500 toxic chemicals - the Ecigs on average only contain 17 toxic chemicals ... they changed my life for the better :) Good luck

Best Answer

Did your research as well- so make that a Double-Thanks! Appreciate it- See you around :)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I prefer men with hair

Best Answer

Me too and less intolerant.

Best Answer

Damn, you better get over here quick, gal, the little buggers are jumping off my noggin like lemmings off a cliff!

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

It implies you don't want to die a horrible, pointless death :)

Best Answer

Oh, Big Cheers to that! Thanks Max..

Best Answer

My pleasure bud! :)

Best Answer

It doesn't mean you're prude it just means you can't stand the smell which is a very umpleasant one. I used to smoke sometimes and stopped completely because my gf coudn't stand the smell

Best Answer

I hope she honored that sacrifice you made for her. She must be very special to you. Bravo~

Best Answer

prude : a person who affects or shows an excessively modest, prim, or proper attitude, esp regarding sex

Does NOT liking the smell of smoke (or being turned off by it) label YOU a prude? I don't think so. I wouldn't give it another thought; obviously she was "not your type".

Best Answer

Very sensible thoughts- thank you!

Best Answer

No way - I hate smokers too. My friend smokes too and i can't stand being in her house for more than 10 minutes, It stinks and her ceilings are walls are yellow with nicotine :-))))

Best Answer

Oh yes, all of that does seem to go with the territory. Thank you :)

Best Answer

There's a reason why Victoria's Secret also sells perfumes.

Best Answer

I'm going to go look for the perfume that i can spray down her esophagus. Even when she hasn't smoked in a couple hours her breath still exhales the smoke smell...

Best Answer

I don't know what it reveals except that you aren't comfortable around a smoker.

I wouldn't date a smoker, either because I am not comfortable around the smell of that stuff.

Best Answer

You're not a prude you just don't want to be in contact with tobacco tongue

Best Answer

That is very much the case R27, lol. Have a good one, and thanks~

Best Answer

u have a good one as well

Best Answer

Not a prude. My ex-husband decided to quit smoking when we were both 36 years old. We were both chain smokers. Suddenly he quit cold turkey, and he couldn't stand the smell of me anymore. He refused to kiss me. My feelings were horribly hurt. We had always smoked...together. Now he had quit....and you know how hard it is to quit. I had no choice...my own husband refused to kiss me because of the way I smelled. I had to quit. I quit cold turkey. But I never quite got over my hurt feelings...the way he made me feel....that suddenly I smelled bad, and that he wouldn't kiss me. Afterward....after I quit...I felt like I didn't want to kiss him.

Best Answer

I could understand the emotional hurt, even though it was not rational entirely. You could look at it like this: He wanted you BOTH to live longer, healthier lives; and at the cost of offending you temporarily, he wanted to do what it takes to keep you with him No Matter What. I'd say, let it go finally, because shen you think about it for a minute...He is really a brilliant man- for wanting to keep a woman like you around... well, isn't he? :-)

Best Answer

Thank you...that is a lovely way to look at it. I still would rather kiss a frog than him....LOL!!!!

Best Answer

It doesn't matter. Be true to yourself.

I think the real point is that if you were *really* into her, it wouldn't have mattered if whe was a smoker. She knows that, and it probablys sting a little. If she's mad at you, it's the rejection that's speaking.

Best Answer

Well thought out; and thank you..

Best Answer

We all have our standards...

Best Answer

Indeed. Speaking of which, apparently someone doesn't like the fact that I've a shaved head, lol. As an answer to a question about smoking..I find this amusing :D

Best Answer

I'm a smoker but I can fully understand your reasons. My ex girlfriend continued drinking in one of my rare periods of abstinence, and even if she had only had a glass of wine, the smell was abhorrent to me - when you don't do things that make the taste of your mouth during a kiss smell like a bin bag, those that do, seem slightly repulsive. Just ask Mrs tarq on one of her rare 'pure' days!

Best Answer

Thank you Tarq for the well balanced, and amusing answer. :-) Be well~

Best Answer

No

you have choices

Best Answer

Yes. Thank you~

Best Answer

no its not to each his own brother

Best Answer

Thanks for the input Victor~ Cheers

Best Answer