We used to be good friends and I didnt know he liked me until he asked me out! Now its been a few months and I really like him, I feel like everybody knows because its obvious. His best friend knows and thinks we should date but he hasnt made a move to speak to me or anything! All he does is smile at me in the halls and say hi sometimes...what should I do besides try and talk to him?
katie1460 katie1460 16-17, F 9 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Struggles

Ask him out, be honest, tell him you developed feelings

Best Answer

I dont know do guys like it when you just tell them straight forward like that??

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

Smile back and say 'hi' back and touch him.

Best Answer

call him, sit next to him at lunch, have a friend tell him you are interested

Best Answer

Im going to get his friend to talk to him and mention me and see if he likes me, otherwise I feel weird always saying hi in the halls it feels like im around him to much invaiding his space..

Best Answer

Just tell him. Most guys like it when people are straight with them about things. It removes so much confusion and uncertainty. As long as you aren't aggressive about it you won't scare him away. It's always better to be direct and honest when it comes to these topics.

Best Answer

Try getting him in a room (alone with you) and go under a mistletoe and make sure the mistletoe is obvious.<br />
Or.<br />
Flirt.

Best Answer

Move on.

Best Answer

I was going to say get him drunk.. but uhm.. just be flirty and touch him

Best Answer

He's part italian so it would probably take a lot to get him drunk!

Best Answer

I know about that... I'm an EYE-talian... lol

Best Answer

Take him to the cemetery, dig up a young child, and discuss your relationship while dissecting the body.

Best Answer