i remember finishing college working hard believing i could be somebody i got a fantastic job and jumped on the opportunity to move to fl to be near the beach like i saw on TV. i would think of myself at the beach everyday while i took a shower for work. i got there i was happy i met a wonderful man he owned his own business and showed and gave me a so much. he was everything i wanted. but he was not happy he was in love with someone else and would put me down for the person i am or at least i felt that way. eventually he dumped me right after i lost my job and completed my MBA. and I am back to my south west desert and singe and been very depressed. i worked at finding a job here but i was not happy i pretty much allowed them to fire me. i was not happy there anyway to many butch guys out in the middle of nowhere. but for some reason i feel like i have a lighter heart now and i need to smile and get out of the house live my life and i know the job and bf will come.
irememberhappy irememberhappy 26-30 3 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

yeah it seems life certainly throws some curves... but who knows what's around the corner - maybe you should try on Canada for something different :)

Best Answer

U have to stop looking back gotta go forward and find new ways or people to make u happy and i know trust me it is easier said then done but looking back at what lost just make u sadder

Best Answer

As soon as you stop worrying about how you're going to find it, and just start finding the beauty in the little things, it will come.

Best Answer

thanks for your answer this is something i know i have to remove all the negative thoughts that i have...i have to fall in love with the desert again so i can leave..right

Best Answer

You don't have to have any expectations or a plan. Just get out there and see what you will find. You might be surprised. :)

Best Answer