CourtneyRose001 CourtneyRose001 16-17, F 11 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Image & Weight

oye ve. I know you don't want a lecture. But eating disorders aren't something to take lightly. They have the highest death rate of all mental illness, and if it doesn't kill you it takes an unbelievable toll on a person both physically and emotionally. Also. you can't just "go anorexic." It's a mental illness. A person doesn't just choose that sort of hell for themselves. ANYWAYS. Off my soap box.

Avoid purging. Laxatives, diuretics, self-induced vomiting, etc. It effs up your electrolytes and can cause cardiac arrest. Also throwing up only gets rid of about 30% of calories and laxatives and diuretics get rid of NOTHING.

Eat at least 1200 calories in a day. That's how many your body needs to just keep you breathing, heart beating, body temp normal, etc. when you are just sitting all day long. Eating any less than that will basically stop your metabolism.

Protein and fiber will keep you fuller longer. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, and lean meat. Eat sufficient carbs. That is your bodies ideal source of energy. If you don't get enough, it will use protein (muscle) before fat. You don't want that. So make sure you are getting protein, too.

Exercise. High intensity i.e. running burns carbs, while lower intensity i.e. walking burns fat.

Be smart. Be safe. I'm only giving you these tips because I know I'm not going to change your mind about it. And I want you to be as safe as possible. But really. Know that it is dangerous. And as soon as you start to eat again, your body will hold on to every calorie and the weight will come back. More likely in fat than muscle.

Best Answer

Read the book "the art and practice of yoga". Tons about will power and self control in there :)

Best Answer

eat protien rich foods, and exercise, exercise, exercise, take multivitamins,drink castor to detox once per week and dont eat fatty meat, just eat veggies and just a pinch every few hours, eat less and less, but still make sure you eat and stay healthy, if you go fully anorexic your hair will out and you will grow lanugo hair eventually, and youll lose muscle tone if you dont get protien. your breast will start to sag and youll be full of loose skin. its not attractive.

Best Answer

Why do you "need" to go anorexic? The human body needs food to function properly. Have you never heard of any of the medical problems that can come from not eating?

Best Answer

Please don't go anorexic, you're beautiful as you are. Losing weight just means eating healthy, maintaining a positive attitude and exercising :)

Best Answer

dont do that, you will ruin your health, theres better ways of losing weight, talk to a nutritionist about it

Best Answer

If you want to lose weight that bad, drink some coffee and take a couple of laxatives. Use, but dont abuse. Also eating the right foods and at least walking down the block everyday would help, a lot. But you know, some people like to be lazy so.. use. Dont abuse.

Best Answer

I've abused and it hurts like ****. Hahaha no pun intended

Best Answer

laxatives do NOTHING to purge calories. It gets rid of water weight. It messes up your body's electrolytes and just causes bloating. probably the worst choice for weight loss.

Best Answer

Nah ppl say that but I lost 30 lbs and went down 2 sizes

Best Answer

Same here lol But idk. could be true

Best Answer

Ya haha idk. I THINK it works from experience

Best Answer

It does work. Its jts really painful lol

Best Answer

Dude I KNOW! it hurts like ******* hell. I've been out of lax for like a year

Best Answer

I'm just starting to take them again. I have a high tolerance so I have to take 2, sometimes even 3. It sucks because I run out quickly. But my sister is having her wedding in January and I wanna look good in this dress so I'm going to be taking laxatives and drinking tons of coffee. Oh, and if you've ever heard of this work out called Insanity. Thats how I lost weight the first time: Laxatives, coffee, barely eating and extreme work outs. Works like a charm.

Best Answer

Oh yeah and lots and lots of water. Especially if you run out of laxatives.

Best Answer

Dude I want insanity but its expensive. And I use to be so used to lax that I had to take 5. I thought I was going to die every night

Best Answer

LOL I know! I bet if you start taking them now though, you'd only have to take 3 or 4. And yeah Insanity is really ******* expensive. I got it a little while before it became big. But I remember it was like 75 to 90$ I think. If you want, I could see if I can burn some CD's and mail em to you. Or do it through ebay or whatever though I've never used ebay before.

Best Answer

**** eBay suvks. There was a harry potter toy castle that I reeeeeeally wanted but some **** out bid me :( haven't used it since! And I think I could start at 2 pills now. Don't waste ur time or money on stool softeners. They r so useless. I'd love a burnt copy tho!

Best Answer

Okay. Its gonna be a while till I get some money for some blank CD's but once I get some and learn how to copy and burn CD's I'll let you know. Seriously. And I'll never use stool softeners. When I wanna take a ****, I wanna take a ****!

Best Answer

Hahaha I get u. :-)

Best Answer

Anorexia is a horrible thing to have to go through, and you don't need it. If your doctor say you need to lose weight, do it the healthy way. Seriously, don't put yourself through that :(

Best Answer

I did before and it worked great. Need self control tips, not lectures

Best Answer

Its a mental and physical disease. Just exercise and eat healthy. Or do you know what anorexia really is?

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer