kushbhu kushbhu 18-21 13 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Community

You ate something odd before you went to bed.

Best Answer

Means your calling is to work at an assisted-care, living facility such as a hospice.

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer

That one day an old lady will ask about your lunchbox

Best Answer

Nice dream. Yeah, I agree that it seems to mark you as a generous person. I'm not sure what the significance of sharing with old people is, though.

Best Answer

You understand the cycle of life and the importance of nurturing yourself and others from birth to death. Sharing sustenance with elders shows you are caring and willing to cooperate in the distribution of resources, as well as open to wisdom from others. This bodes well for your future and the future, in general.

Best Answer

It means you should have not taken foods stamps.

Best Answer

It means you are so gay!

Best Answer

In my own humble opinion, it seems to mean that you are a caring person who likes to do something kind for someone.

Best Answer

I would say that it means that you are very cosiderate of others and respect them, just shows that you are a good person : )

Best Answer

That means you're a human being that can dream about sharing a lunch with old couples!

Best Answer