Not wanting to disturb him, I crept over and put a Starbucks coffee cup on top of his box. He immediately woke up and said, "Thank you." "No problem." I smiled. He looked at me again and said, "It's ****!ng empty." I said, "I know, it's meant to be a chimney."...
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 16 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Oh feck I cant believe you got blocked for that

Best Answer

LMFAO you're so mean! i actually feel bad for him but i can't lie its f*cking funny

Best Answer

thats bloody mean! when i first saw this I was going to post 'aww i hate seeing homeless people too' but that was just cruel dude shame on u

Best Answer

Its a joke...not my fault you cant see the humour.....

Best Answer

oh well everyone else thought it was real..so I kinda assumed it was...was quite funny though:P

Best Answer

You know where Ned Kelly Lives? How cool is that!

Best Answer

Best Answer

U suck ***** !

Best Answer

**** off d!ckhead..

Best Answer

F"ck me i have tears in my eye's with laghter after looking at your profile..turns out your not only a d!ckhead your also a w@nker....this stuff wrights itself... :)

Best Answer

Not so FUNNY ...when the jokes on U ..huh ?...I was just JOKING ...not MY fault u got NO sense of HUMOR :)

Best Answer

& damn proud OF IT

Best Answer

Yeah ..right...sure you were...

Best Answer

I was just making a point

Best Answer

Lmao you meanie!

Best Answer

You should have Slapped a Label on his Box He would Have woke up In Toledo. lol

Best Answer

Hahaha. Funny A$$#0/e

Best Answer

I heard on the news....79% of accidents happen in the home....I thought you'd like to share this with your homeless guy...finally some good news for him!!

Best Answer

your a ****

Best Answer