Not wanting to disturb him, I crept over and put a Starbucks coffee cup on top of his box. He immediately woke up and said, "Thank you." "No problem." I smiled. He looked at me again and said, "It's ****!ng empty." I said, "I know, it's meant to be a chimney."...
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 16 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Oh feck I cant believe you got blocked for that

Best Answer

LMFAO you're so mean! i actually feel bad for him but i can't lie its f*cking funny

Best Answer

thats bloody mean! when i first saw this I was going to post 'aww i hate seeing homeless people too' but that was just cruel dude shame on u

Best Answer

Its a joke...not my fault you cant see the humour.....

Best Answer

oh well everyone else thought it was real..so I kinda assumed it was...was quite funny though:P

Best Answer

You know where Ned Kelly Lives? How cool is that!

Best Answer

Best Answer

U suck ***** !

Best Answer

**** off d!ckhead..

Best Answer

F"ck me i have tears in my eye's with laghter after looking at your profile..turns out your not only a d!ckhead your also a w@nker....this stuff wrights itself... :)

Best Answer

Not so FUNNY ...when the jokes on U ..huh ?...I was just JOKING ...not MY fault u got NO sense of HUMOR :)

Best Answer

& damn proud OF IT

Best Answer

Yeah ..right...sure you were...

Best Answer

I was just making a point

Best Answer

Lmao you meanie!

Best Answer

You should have Slapped a Label on his Box He would Have woke up In Toledo. lol

Best Answer

Hahaha. Funny A$$#0/e

Best Answer

I heard on the news....79% of accidents happen in the home....I thought you'd like to share this with your homeless guy...finally some good news for him!!

Best Answer

Awww lol you could of at least had coffee in it lol

Best Answer

your a ****

Best Answer