restored87 restored87 46-50, F 13 Answers May 28 in Community

It's you flag it, it won't be for long

Best Answer

I did.

Best Answer

Flag em, I do

Best Answer

I did.

Best Answer

Dirt is not scanned, only bugs or spam are.

Best Answer

We shouldn't question why is it allowed, but rather why would someone do that in the first place......just saying.

Best Answer

We cannot control the actions of all the members rather we can stop allowing such posts.

Best Answer

I mean e.p. can.

Best Answer

She might as well have put a picture of Vidya Balan and said : Entertainment, Entertainment aur Entertainment ? :-) :-)

Best Answer

Because EP staff likes to jack off/********** to all the dirty things on here.

Best Answer

lolol

Best Answer

Lmfao. It's the only conclusion that makes sense to me so far. That or they get a kick out of it.

Best Answer

Welcome to Ep. Coffee is on the left...

Best Answer

her sick husband or pimp have that ability.

Best Answer

There is a **** section of EP. Just like how there is a **** section of youtube.

Best Answer

It shouldn't exist though @_@

Best Answer

To underage people it doesn't exist.

Best Answer

^

Best Answer

Yes, it does.

Best Answer

There are many teens who come on here looking for old people. And some of them also have nudes up. SMH.

Best Answer

? What's wrong with it?

Best Answer

Posting in a post where many can see?

Best Answer

And nothing wrong?

Best Answer

Lots of nudes on EP

Best Answer

Why bother about it, she wanted to do it an, presumably some wanted to see it. You can self censor by blocking and let others have their pleasure.

Best Answer

And what about the teenagers here?

Best Answer

If they abuse the settings then that is their fault not anyone else's. They don't have to access adult material. I would prefer them not to be allowed to join but I suppose EP gets it's revenue based on the total membership so they turn a blind eye to the problem. If you have a complaint it is with the EP owners.

Best Answer

I think we should keep some things private .

Best Answer

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it but you are not entitled to force it on others.

Best Answer

And you can also share any number of pictures you want privately .That option is there.Yes I should not force my opinion on others but I think that you are also trying to force your opinion that it is okay to share such pictures openly.I don't like saying this as I don't like to force my opinion on others or be rude.

Best Answer

We soon won't be able to say "Boo" to a goose with people thinking like you do. Let adults do what they want and leave them alone by using your block button if they offend you, Your morals are of no interest to me.

Best Answer