Actually you can die at any time. It doesn't matter if you're dreaming, or what you're dreaming about.

Best Answer

I wish I could die from dreaming.

Best Answer

Here's another take on it from the Dream Moods Dictionary: To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.

Best Answer

well but some one told me that if you will see your self die in dreams .. you will live long .. ..

Best Answer

If I said yes would it change anything? <br />
Quit worrying. Go live your dreams (the good ones).

Best Answer

Don't worry and don't get obsessed with the dream and believe it would happen. Usually, people dream of dying in dreams because in reality they seek changes and want to change for the better, they want to be released from their current self and be someone different.<br />
Take care and don't ruin your day with the dream =) be happy!

Best Answer

I haven't heard that, and anyway don't think it is true.<br />
Dreams can be prophetic / precognitive; they can also be messages from your spiritual guidance, and also can be views of past-lives. It would be illogical to die every time you saw a past life death. Wow, what a bummer that would be!

Best Answer

I too have seen these type of dreams many times like jumping from tall incomplete building often...but very perfect in life still nothing happened to me!!!=) so plz don't worry fr these things....

Best Answer

were you thinking about never dying?

Best Answer

Sometimes I have dreams and they come true, little pieces of them .
Dejavu

Best Answer

Everyone dies on real life

Best Answer

Guess what ........ you are going to die, we all are!

Best Answer

dude. you're not in the matrix.

Best Answer

well we all die one day don't we

Best Answer