is it true and if so why am I the exception
woodinhouse woodinhouse 41-45, F 15 Answers Apr 20, 2009

Actually you can die at any time. It doesn't matter if you're dreaming, or what you're dreaming about.

Best Answer

I wish I could die from dreaming.

Best Answer

Here's another take on it from the Dream Moods Dictionary: To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.

Best Answer

The most important point about" dreams of dying" is ; to get you to live life in a clearer way. Most think in terms of prophesy when having a dream of this type. Most, if not all of the time, it's the other way round. Ther genetic organisim Soul uses as a body is programed to survive, to avoid death; and reproduce itself. The subjective, emotional, and imaginative resources [of an individual] especially [in}dreams because the range of possibilities is so much greater,in clude knowing life must, and will at some point, cease.<br />
However, in order to thrive and succeed in life the "fear of death" is like "...a little black spot on the sun today"..(The Police) may be an unconscious inhibition between you and the living potential that you ARE. <br />
So, in order to lessen, or desensitize to this effect, you may be going through it for your own sake. It's a way of blunting the effect of' the fear of living'.<br />
How would you have wanted to have lived? Go to the end of this life and look back. Were your choices made out of fear? Or, gratitude for all that life has to offer?

Best Answer

well but some one told me that if you will see your self die in dreams .. you will live long .. ..

Best Answer

If I said yes would it change anything? <br />
Quit worrying. Go live your dreams (the good ones).

Best Answer

Don't worry and don't get obsessed with the dream and believe it would happen. Usually, people dream of dying in dreams because in reality they seek changes and want to change for the better, they want to be released from their current self and be someone different.<br />
Take care and don't ruin your day with the dream =) be happy!

Best Answer

I haven't heard that, and anyway don't think it is true.<br />
Dreams can be prophetic / precognitive; they can also be messages from your spiritual guidance, and also can be views of past-lives. It would be illogical to die every time you saw a past life death. Wow, what a bummer that would be!

Best Answer

Everyone dies on real life

Best Answer

Guess what ........ you are going to die, we all are!

Best Answer

dude. you're not in the matrix.

Best Answer

well we all die one day don't we

Best Answer