LifeOnAThread LifeOnAThread 18-21, F 8 Answers Sep 4 in Community

Wow, how times have changed. I was gay in college but I hid it. Sounds like you don't have to hide anymore.

Best Answer

why would u hide u identity?

Best Answer

Well, I didn't totally hide. Actually I was kind of out there. But I had to put up with some serious harassment. I even got death threats and had to go to campus police.

Best Answer

Really ????!!!
I dont know but it can't be as severe as you say. .you are a homophobic so you maybe feel it more,even if it's not there ....,,,,

Interested in knowing what they reply to you when you say to them what you think??!!

Best Answer

U should be homophobic too. My friend was the one who pointed it out to me. She said that last term yhere were over five lesbians in our class. Which shocked me cos i didnt think there were any.

Best Answer

Haha--- the last part was :p

The first was very serious .

Best Answer

Everything i said was serious. U know that its written in the Quran, and the prophet and his companions have all given their opinions on this. Why are you acting like im the odd one and that youre the normal one?

Best Answer

No I didn't mean to sound like that-I found it funny what your friend told you only that ok neither I am saying I am the most rightest person hn did I?
Missunderstood I am-anyways you can think what you want,I can only write what I feel

Best Answer

In your class- now I get it-ughh

Best Answer

u must be one since u have noticed the others

Best Answer

They walk in couples. One with really short hair, no makeup, big tshirts, and the other one all girly. And theyre holding hands. Whats not to notice.

Best Answer

don't talk about lesbians on ep, the fangs come out. lol

Best Answer

r u 1 ?

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

And? Your point is?

Best Answer

I dont like it

Best Answer

And that's why they accepted you in :p

Best Answer

And they look at you and say?

Best Answer

They dont say anything. I dont want them looking at me.

Best Answer

Could be fuuuun.....

Best Answer