GOOD RIDDANCE santorum !!! heck, even Pennsylvania got rid of you long ago, and the tea leaves predicted a loss to Romney in the next election *laughing*!! BYE !!
leosdisciple leosdisciple 51-55, M 11 Answers Apr 11, 2012

No one who uses such a crass and hateful word to refer to anyone should be President.

Best Answer

yes. the battle must rage on

Best Answer

I'd definitely agree with that. I knew the man was a religious fanatic, but I guess he wasn't all THAT Christian...

Best Answer

anyone begging for a vote from the same color says " he has called me everything but a (1/8 the letter n with a short pause) a child of god" only points out the truh about himself.

Best Answer

understood

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

thank you for this answer, have a great day

Best Answer

He's a religious nut- enuf right there

Best Answer

true that !

Best Answer

Do ya' think maybe his wife calls him that? And who the hell would vote for her anyway?

Best Answer

the "phrase" needs to be wiped from our vocabulary. i still shudder with absolute anger when i think of his utter contempt, what a BOOB. thanks for your response

Best Answer

the stink of the zealot hordes is far from over. <br />
they will find someone to fill the vp role that lives and breathes far right extremist

Best Answer

a hatchet man. true !

Best Answer

n word?

Best Answer

"nig...*pause* " the N-word !

Best Answer

Santorum did no such thing.....someone told you he did because if you had watched it you would not be posting this retarded question. It is on youtube and several other sites. I watched it live.

Best Answer

i too watched it, he stopped himself from saying all of it. i'm sorry you're slighted view disrupts the truth from being revealed to you

Best Answer

What flavor of kool aid is it you are drinking?

Best Answer

green tea i would think : )

Best Answer