pingpongbaby pingpongbaby 41-45, F 16 Answers Feb 22, 2013 in Community

To make a movie of my times pleasuring myself. But I don't want a dumb filming. I thought about Tarentino, but I considered the risky angles then. NO way it could be John Woo, David Lynch would make a story of it without head or tail (what is the primary goal, but, still), Stanley Kubrik is obviously dead. I see what amateur gives, and Chris Carter would lust so much he won't be able to hold the camera. No really, I believe it's gonna have to remain a "secret wish".

Best Answer

Have you considered Roger Corman?

Best Answer

Awww, you said that because the little shop of horrors. Oho, hooo, you made me laugh.

Best Answer

that I could turn into an Anime character and feel the adrenalin rush when I'm fighting with all that magic and heart : -D

Best Answer

..... I was as invisible as I feel sometimes... at lest I could have some fun.

:oP

Best Answer

..for the world to end..

Best Answer

___flipping channels was an exercise." :D whew! what a work out!!!

Best Answer

Wake up one day then put my hand to my belly and feel how my baby growing inside me and making some movements inside lol

Best Answer

The good times never to end.

Best Answer

to be in hogwarts

Best Answer

My husband will appriciate me for who i am and loved me the same as i love him.... but wishes dont always come out :-)

Best Answer

If I tell you,it wouldn't be a secret any more, now would it?

Best Answer

. . . that I was a trust fund baby.

Best Answer

That I was 15 years younger!

Best Answer

I could pull an Italian Job without getting busted

Best Answer