*Sigh*<br />
I've already told you once to stop going to Walmart. I'm not going to tell you again.

Best Answer

i sure do. i see demons Mon- Fri. Yay for corporate america

Best Answer

I watch too much Tv and blur the lines of reality often as well although instead of demons, I see Care bears.

Best Answer

I'll go with accepting that you are seeing something.... but not demons as they don't exist

Best Answer

how do you know they don't exist? What proof do you have that they don't? Just curious

Best Answer

These demons you may be seeing are masquarading as everyday people pretending to do good deeds, making up lies about people, to get them in trouble with their neighbors. Cause them harm, ruin their reputation, cause financial loss, problems with police,loss of comminity support and alienation and drive people insane. That is the very core of evil and what the devil stands for. These people hide behind The cause of "neighborhood watch" and taking the law into their own hands when it is just all about not liking someone. How are any of these people law abiding christians? I'm talking about people with no criminal record that may have personal problems that these people exploit, then they stalk and annoy, then they talk about you all over town, then people you don't know start saying really mean things to you and you don't know why and what you did. You can think of a couple of things and you try to correct the things you do wrong, but the harrassment never stops, I'm sick of moving. Why should I? I'm not really a bad person, or commiting any crimes. They make me feel like I'm being watched all the time and I'm sick of it, but there is nothing I can do.

Best Answer

yes i can believe u. but r they not troubling u ???

Best Answer

what colour is his face?

Best Answer

Yes, yes, yes ,we believe you...now you can stop asking this question!

Best Answer

Yes, i completely believe you actually.

Best Answer