Traceavery Traceavery 61-65, M 13 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

billymaddison keeps playing hard to get?.....

Best Answer

i did and she accepted so now were EP happily married

Best Answer

Yes one would think huh...

Best Answer

or run for their lives xD

Best Answer

I did that with this boy. He was totally cool with me liking him and I became ecstatic. By the end of the school year, though, I got tired of being hopelessly in the friend zone, and I suppose it was the reason why my crush on him ultimately faded.

Now I like a guy. But I barely have communication with him, which is just sad in and out of itself. Plus, if I confess to this one, many connections could be ultimately severed between my family and his, which is something I do not want to risk, as this infatuation will ultimately fade, anyway.

Best Answer

Because of fear of awkwardness/embarrassment if you get rejected, ha

Best Answer

crush me? is this a good thing?

Best Answer

My friend has a crush on me. He did admit it but he doesn't say that he has a 'crush' anymore because I really hurt him when I said I didn't like him back. He still flirts with me and calls me Kool Kitten but he just doesn't say 'crush'.

People don't usually like to tell their crush that they like them because they are afraid that their crush won't like them back.

Best Answer

oh my! :-)

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

i don't have a crush

Best Answer

i don't have an ep crush, and i'm positive that no one has on moi.

Best Answer