Traceavery Traceavery 61-65, M 13 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

billymaddison keeps playing hard to get?.....

Best Answer

i did and she accepted so now were EP happily married

Best Answer

Yes one would think huh...

Best Answer

or run for their lives xD

Best Answer

I did that with this boy. He was totally cool with me liking him and I became ecstatic. By the end of the school year, though, I got tired of being hopelessly in the friend zone, and I suppose it was the reason why my crush on him ultimately faded.<br />
Now I like a guy. But I barely have communication with him, which is just sad in and out of itself. Plus, if I confess to this one, many connections could be ultimately severed between my family and his, which is something I do not want to risk, as this infatuation will ultimately fade, anyway.

Best Answer

Because of fear of awkwardness/embarrassment if you get rejected, ha

Best Answer

crush me? is this a good thing?

Best Answer

My friend has a crush on me. He did admit it but he doesn't say that he has a 'crush' anymore because I really hurt him when I said I didn't like him back. He still flirts with me and calls me Kool Kitten but he just doesn't say 'crush'. <br />
People don't usually like to tell their crush that they like them because they are afraid that their crush won't like them back.

Best Answer

oh my! :-)

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

i don't have a crush

Best Answer

i don't have an ep crush, and i'm positive that no one has on moi.

Best Answer