i woos equally watching and when woos going sleepi start hearing Quran abdul basit mp3 <br />
try will see is going to work

Best Answer

I was just wondering if you found out what was causing your hallucinations, I just had the same thing happen to me the last couple of days and I'm kind of scared. I'm hoping it's not a problem with my eyes. I have an appointment on Monday for an eye exam.

Best Answer

Sleep with your mouth closed!

Best Answer

You may have floaters in your eyes. When was the last time you checked your eyes. It could be an eye condition that manifests itself by way of appearing as though you are seeing a spider. This can cause some serious blindness if you don't take care of it. But, you say it has been 15 years that is a long time. There is a possibility you are expecting to see it and voila it's there every morning. Check with your doctor.

Best Answer

derealisation

Best Answer

When I'm just falling asleep, I hear a multitude of muffled voices talking and laughing... like I'm on the opposite side of a wall from a really big party. Occasionally I catch a word or two, and sometimes there's shouts or laughter. *shrug*

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry about it as long as they don't bite, next time look at the floor when you wake up

Best Answer