quit showering, dump old fish on ur head, dont shave, and run around town screaming "its the end of the world!!!"

Best Answer

Yea here is d same reason... <br />
I need now a friend. ....

Best Answer

Isn't it odd that when you are looking you can't find anything and when your not you find it all the time.... I think it has something to do with the way you act when your happy in a relationship... people like it better.. so they go after you. Not sure what to do about this.

Best Answer

I was going to suggest that you change your sex but I see someone has beaten me to the punch.

Best Answer

Women are attractive. When you are single, you don't stay so for long. It is a brief time between relationships. You are free only a small time, you are attractive always. So if you get a really interesting one every month and you are taken for years at a time, then you will mis out on the grand majority of them. <br />
Just the way it works out.

Best Answer

Don't wash, don't shave, don't brush your teeth would do for a start. If that doesn't work, then you'll just have to learn to deal with being incredibly attractive to men no matter how hard you try not to be

Best Answer

gain 50 lbs.

Best Answer

I used to have that problem too and I never did figure it out. So then I met my husband at a single time while I was not looking or expecting to meet anyone. If you ever figure out why that happens let me know!

Best Answer

Tell them you need a father for your kid(s).

Best Answer

never leave the house

Best Answer

Quit showering.

Best Answer