For those with any experience, is there anything I can do tonight to keep it from being so bad in the morning? It's mostly in my right leg and hip.
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 5 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Health

I get tired and sore just from walking. I have Autoimmune liver disease so I cant take painkillers everyday. Sucks. Oh and I have daily swelling too.

Best Answer

I haven't found a med that is all that effective for my joint symptoms. I've been told that I have a tendency toward fatty liver. I wonder if the RA is tied in directly with liver ailments. maybe the key is in there somewhere.

Best Answer

I have very mild fatty liver as well. Hmm, something to think about.

Best Answer

don't know. check out the arthritis society web pages and contact a chapter in your area. they will likely be happy to share their coping strategies and treatment options.

Best Answer

I don't have rheumatoid arthritis, but I have pain sometimes doing hard work. I usually soak myself in warm/hot water with epsom salt and wintergreen alcohol..

Best Answer

Giving my legs a little rubdown as we speak....it's a pain in the butt getting older.

Best Answer

I hope you feel better..

Best Answer

I don't know what to tell you but I can relate to starting to develop arthritis - knees and ankles. Ahhhhh!

Best Answer

Yes. Totally surprised me. And it's annoying when you can't do your work without it flaring up.

Best Answer