Lyssaaa Lyssaaa 13-15 13 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

First text him from your cell and then text something from a different cell and wait for his reply.. if he doesn't reply's on your cell then it's time to move on..

Best Answer

Time to move on.

Best Answer

I can feel your pain..I am very sorry... He obviously has moved on with his life, so try and do the same... 2 months!, you are doing very well.. Time will heal, even if it seems impossible at the moment!! I think of you, take are!

Best Answer

He Tell's My Friends He Likes Me Tho, That's Really Why I Haven't Moved On And He Talks To Me Through Other Comments o;

Best Answer

Ok, then tell him to choose between being an open friend with you or to get lost... I might just like your attention and play with your feelings, or he might really care and will overcome what's holding him back now for to months! You cant be on a shelve waiting for him to make up his mind. Choose a date, like 15 of November and tell him he can decide what he wants to do. But if on the 15th at midnight he hasn't decided, just tell him to get lost... Because if he cant make up his mind in 10 days, then he is just being silly and "playing" with you.. I have an 14 year old boy, and that's what I would advise him to do.. Well I would make sure he does that.. I hope you can talk to your parents, and it also depends on the age of your crush.. Good luck, little one!

Best Answer

Thank You, I'll Do That, And He's 14 Like Me ._.

Best Answer

That's a long time,there's your answer,guess he won't be texting you back.

Best Answer

You need to move on.

Best Answer

He Tell's My Friend's He Likes Me Tho, And He Talks To Me Through Other Comments, Yeah I'll Move On -,- .

Best Answer

Of course, you could try actually asking him.

Best Answer

Blah Mmkay Thanks.

Best Answer

depends... what is your last text?

Best Answer

He Said " Come Here And Kiss Me Please <3 " And I Said " If Only You Were Mine, I Would, But You Don't Even Like Me Like That .. " He Makes It Seem Like He Does o;

Best Answer

don't contact him unless he does... maybe he's not really for you. and if he does contact you, play it cold

Best Answer

He Tell's My Friend's He Likes Me Tho .-.

Best Answer

but why he doesnt communicate anymore? try to ignore him for the meantime

Best Answer

That's What I'm Trying To Figure Out o;

Best Answer

good luck ^^

Best Answer

LOL .. Hmmph Thanks .

Best Answer

send another text ask him to reply to the last text that u sent

Best Answer

I think it might be time to move on. I've recently had to start moving on, so know you're not alone.

Right now it may seem like you won't be able to get over him, but just give it time and you will. Best of luck. :)

Best Answer

Go find another crush

Best Answer

He does not seem to have a crush on you. It is time to look get on with life. Some one who deserves you.

Best Answer

He Tell's My Friends He Likes Me And He Talked To Me That Same Day.

Best Answer

Lyssaaa, he needs to tell you that not his friends. Because you have made your feelings to him by texting etc he should have started the ball rolling by now. I am only saying it from a man's point of view. If a girl was texting me and I knew she had a crush, I would have made it know that I liked her.

Best Answer

What About The Flirting And All That? I Wanna Know I'm Making The Right Decision Tho .

Best Answer

Do you want to flirt? Then you are not hurting yourself at all. Provided he is not being misled. Who knows he may be looking for a long term relationship and is seeing you as a flirt? is that possible?

Best Answer

I Flirt Back And All But I'd Rather Flirt If He's Mine, You Know? I'd Feel More Comfortable, And I Hardly EVER Flirt o;

Best Answer

I understand what you are saying. It is fair play. :) You look, It is a genuine compliment btw

Best Answer

Thank You, He Seems Not To Understand When I'm Flirting Or Not cx

Best Answer

Well, is he worth your while if he does not understand you?

Best Answer

Ehh? Yeahh

Best Answer