It is one thing to find another person attractive, it is a natural thing to do. It is acting on the attraction that is wrong. I don't mind if my husband looks, as long as he doesn't touch, mainly because I know that his eyes will always come back to me.

Best Answer

What she said :-)

Best Answer

this is going to sound strange to most people. I very honesty just dont get that. I know its how its done and I know it represents normal but I guess I am a freak :)

Best Answer

Sean...im confused here....what?? lol

Best Answer

I say go over their and flirt with him or her all you want, touch all you want, just be safe and please let me know when you are coming home :)

Best Answer

LOL oh hell no...sorry, if my man is touching another woman it better be because he was trying to save her life or something. LOL sorry, I don't thing you're a freak though, some people have an open marriage. I don't get it, but that's just me.

Best Answer

Last time I checked, married people don't go to bars without their spouses, but that's just me. I didn't start going to bars with my girlfriends until I got very unhappy with my husband, I had permission to go, and it was after work, not late at night.

Best Answer

"Married, not buried", is what one male friend says, and his wife understands that he does notice attractive women. But obviously he doesn't ACT upon anything, and I don't think he even looks as much, since he learned that his wife's understanding comes with the proviso that SHE can look, too ! ;)

Best Answer

You can read the menu as long as you eat home

Best Answer

Flirt all you want, but be tactful and draw the line at anything beyond that.

Best Answer

well, if the woman is married her husband will love it!

Best Answer

they should

Best Answer