Was a bit graphic...not sure if it was the best thing to show an 8 year old..maybe you could have shown him some of the "fail" videos on youtube, they're funny but also illustrate that you can get pretty horribly injured if you do stupid things (without all of the blood and such). Then again, I'm not a parent..so what do I know.

Best Answer

You go OUT of your way to show your child something you DON'T want them doing ...genious ..mother of the year o.O

Best Answer

Oo... thank you! ⁀⌣⁀

Best Answer

Meanwhile, you've just PLANTED the idea in their head ..nice job mom

Best Answer

I got your point smartazz. ;] clearly you didn't.

Best Answer

Wrong, my brother used to play with fire until the fire marshals came and showed him an album full of dead burned children. He stopped. Scare tactics are necessary sometimes.

Best Answer

Not one of your BRIGHTER moments

Best Answer

meh meeh meeh neeh meh meh neeh

Best Answer

Thats when they're ALREADY doing it ...big difference

Best Answer

I call it a PRE-EMPTIVE strike. See? I can use capitalized letters too.

Best Answer

Best Answer

When someone is ALREADY doing it, I agree, you show them how bad it can get ...when they've NEVER done it before, absolutely NO NEED to put the idea in their heads ...that's just reckless

Best Answer

no it's not. it's like super genius awesome. I mean I do know best after all.

Best Answer

PREEMPTIVE Look it up, sir.

Best Answer

Now when your child decides to try it, & it costs them their life, your child will have YOUR brilliance to thank for it

Best Answer

Keep ignoring my point because it makes you look soooo smart.

Best Answer