If you are happy and the dog is happy who cares? Incidently dogs generally more loyal and devoted than boyfriends!

Best Answer

You said it, sister!

Best Answer

yes but maybe you like a spoiled dog.

Best Answer

Half the joy in having dogs is spoiling them.

Best Answer

Yes you are spoiling him but.. then again you're also spoiled. Clearly. You'll find out if you want to bring an overnight guest home. lol

Best Answer

Its for their comfort too........: )

Best Answer

my doggie sleeps with me, its ok to spoil him/her and yourself:)

Best Answer

I have 2 dogs. They both sleep with me.

Best Answer

I don't think that's a spoiling kind of act. My crush let his dog sleep with him and his dog wait up until he goes to bed, I find that cute. Nothing spoil about that at all. :) I think you're just showing your dog you love him very much.

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with spoiling him! I l sleep with my dog, too.

Best Answer

i let my pup sleep in my bed too..i dont think its spoiling him after all he views you has his pack and packs sleep together right lol

Best Answer

He's far from a pup-12 yrs. old --how I got him is a long story, but he was my boyfriend's dog before we met and got him back 6 years later --now he loves me best--I have 2 other dogs who are just too big for the bed and boyfriend sleeps on the couch due to RLS and the little bugger is good company for me--I actually love one of the other dogs more - but please don't tell Bud--he thinks I love him most.

Best Answer

alright your secret is safe with me Bud shall be none the wiser

Best Answer

Okay, this is Buddy (Bud, Budman, Little Man, Lard ***,) Wouldn't you sleep with him , too? He belonged to my bf and his wife-they had three dogs and when the stepson moved out, he took Buddy with him. Then came the divorce-Buddy lived in the city with a concrete paved little "yard"-was fed cat food. 3 yrs after my bf moved in with me, he got the call-do you want Buddy? The apartment they were moving to didn't allow dogs. So I said if he gets along with our 2 big boys-why not? He took to me right away and is my comic relief. He's so happy here with a big grassy yard. He's a jack russell mix if you can't tell

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with spoiling another living being as long as they don't ACT spoiled. I see nothing wrong with allowing your dog to sleep with you, but then my cat sleeps on my pillow just above my head. lol

Best Answer

Mine always did too, until he got to big to fit, then he moved down and slept under my right arm with his head on my shoulder. So cute.

Best Answer

No. Well really ya, but that's OK. For don't kid yourself he/she is there for the Xact same reason you want

Best Answer