AlexaW AlexaW 51-55, F 26 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Marriage

Kick him in the face

Best Answer

My husband and I did this same dance for a few months after we got married! And I hated to wake him up all night long to ask for the blankets, so we have to heavy warm blankets; one for each of us that overlap a bit in the middle and we put our comforter on top of that. We can still cuddle, but I don't freeze half the night :P

Best Answer

Get him his own blanket and warn him to leave mine alone.<br />
Or stick my cold feet on him in the middle of the night. ;)

Best Answer

My feet don't get cold. It is the top half that has the problem.

Best Answer

Tuck the blanket in on your side tight. I have done this before you should try it as it is very amusing when they can't pull the blankets in their sleep.

Best Answer

I have a very thick mattress and not enough blanket to do that.

Best Answer

push him off the bed and invest in personal blanket for yourself

Best Answer

Women are never happy. My wife blames me for "pushing" blankets over to her side. <br />
Hint: Blankets are a lot easier to tug than to push.

Best Answer

I have never heard that one. Maybe both of you need lighter blankets or just a sheet.

Best Answer

Get oversize blankets, or electric heater type. The need will subside

Best Answer

Try to slowly and carefully pull the blanket back over your way. If not, I just pout and mutter to myself and hope they roll over. :/

Best Answer

Cuddle up real close to him and put your arms all over him; you should stay plenty warm enough. He was probably cold in the first place and needed a warm body next to him. If that doesn't work and you are still cold gently lift his arm off the blanket so you can pull some of it on you.

Best Answer

i'm told that i do that, so if i sleep with someone in the same bed, we each have our own

Best Answer

I fought him over the blanket for years and finally one night just got up and took a spare blanket out of the closet and used that on my side only. It worked.

Best Answer

Get another blanket and throw it over yourself

Best Answer

****** it from him real fast..leave him cold!

Best Answer

I often give it a quick hard jerk.

Best Answer

then they wonder.. why are you being so mean to them..what did they do???? hahaha

Best Answer

Yes he some time snores too.

Best Answer

I don't know about the blanket but your hat is too big.

Best Answer

separate duvets, works fine, we can still let them overlap and spoon together too.

Best Answer

I just pull the blanket when he starts snoring to wake him up.

Best Answer

2 blankets

Best Answer

I have done this. I end up with my blanket in a wad from trying to hold on to it. I am vigilante to hold on all night.

Best Answer

I've had girlfriends like that. I just woke them up, took back my share of the blankets. Walke them up enough and they won't do it!

Best Answer

He just rolls over and it stays stuck to his body. I don't think he does it on purpose. He weighs 130 lb more than I do.

Best Answer

I don't work and he does. So I could never do that to him.

Best Answer

get my own blanket

Best Answer

Get another blanket. My wife and I have two, just in case that happens.

Best Answer

I would have to have sheets as well.

Best Answer

Not you're pushing it.

Best Answer