James17M James17M 16-17, M 11 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Addiction

You do not stop, ever. Weed is the greatest thing on the face of this earth. It is my one true love. Never stop.

Best Answer

So that's your medical reason Night terrors?....cool

Best Answer

The cure for your night terrors? It's probably what is actually causing them :O(

Best Answer

You will stop...when you need to. Best wishes! :)

Best Answer

Unless it has side effects on you then you can stop.

Best Answer

stop smoking and go for professional help dude...drug use of any kind is not a soloution to any long standing problems

Best Answer

Personally I find drug use of any kind turns me into an angry insufferable *******. Emphasis on "personally". I realize most people smoke weed with absolutely no problems what so ever. The whole men's side of my family is like this though. If we smoke with any sort of consistency, when we're out or just can't smoke right then, we get really agitated. So I just try my best to stay away.

Best Answer

But it does basically destroy any chance of my remembering my dreams when I smoke it before bed consistently.

Best Answer