I speak against censorship on ep and the 'iron censor' won't let me post my story. Ladies and gentelmen, we no longer have a freedom of speech on ep.
BrideofKain BrideofKain 31-35, F 9 Answers Jan 24 in Community

true, unless you're an escort, call girl, pimp or black magic specialist, then you can do as you please

Best Answer

That's exactly what I said in it.

Best Answer

Does this remind you how the White House deals with media and critics ?

Best Answer

I can't say, I'm not up to date with US politics, as I'm in UK.

Best Answer

That's because you aren't advertising call girls and phony love chants.

Best Answer

my point exactly.

Best Answer

Just speak out.

Best Answer

I did. On my ep blog.

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

Ugh so p i s s e s me the f u a k off!

Best Answer

Me too. That's why it's on my ep blog and not with my experiences.

Best Answer

You surely realize freedom of speech doesn't apply to privately owned businesses? EP has rules, and if your story breaks one of the rules you need to take it somewhere else. Get a blog.

Best Answer

who decides what is proper and not?

Best Answer

for a business that deals with human experiences it's just a hypocrisy.

Best Answer

It's what it is. Do you pay money to be on here? If not, shut the fcuck up and go elsewhere if you don't like it.

Best Answer

Sure, I can't speak freely when I complain, but you are free to insult me? Who asked YOU to answer this question?

Best Answer

Of course I can insult you. Look if you don't like how the site is run, fcuck off. Or don't whine like some biatch. It's simple.

Best Answer

It's not an insult to tell you to shut up. Take the good advice for what it is. Rules are rules. There are other forums out there for your stories, some a lot more liberal when it comes to "experiences". I for one am glad the diaperfreaks and ******-lovers aren't posting so much as they used to.

Best Answer

Except i didn't try to post anything against the rules. Just my point of view. There was nothing inappropriate or morally questionable. The 'iron censor' just decided there was. What I wanted to say, is that there is a fine line with those things. Of course when people complain about unimportant things, nobody cares. When it's important, they are told to shut up. And I have a blog, is on my ep profile.

Best Answer

I think he gave you a very good answer,so STFU.

Best Answer

Sure, try to shut me up. See how well that went with the last person that tried it.

Best Answer

LIGHTEN UP ,it was an attempt at humor I laughed,I really was kidding with the last part ,peace

Best Answer

And yet your question is STILL HERE, despite not actually being a question.

Best Answer

Sorry, put up a:-) next time. I am astonished that people actually think that their orders carry weight.

Best Answer

thank you I'm new to this stuff,I'll do the :-)next time.

Best Answer

You never had freedom of speech on EP. What delusion made you think you did?

Best Answer

all the experiences that were questionable but still accepted. Why theirs are ok and mine not?

Best Answer

Likely because nobody reported the other stories, or they weren't against the rules despite being distasteful.

Best Answer

Mine wasn't against the rules but it wouldn't go up. The censor is broken.

Best Answer