...should I be worried or just leave it and see what happens?
ZappedToTheUnicorn ZappedToTheUnicorn 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Oh honey, don't worry... work's got me driving all around the city. I'll talk to you when I get to a customer site with wifi, I promise!<br />
Love you!

Best Answer

I love you too. I'm sorry for being so paranoid.

Best Answer

Dawwww :)

Best Answer

There are lots of fish in the sea. If he doesn't like you for who you are then maybe it's a good thing you find out now. Or he could be sleeping.

Best Answer

I hope you didn't tell him where the bodies are buried!

Best Answer

Do I look like someone who can pack dead bodies?

Best Answer

Thats just not right dont think the worst of anything he might of simply lost his phone or something but its not cool if hes ignorning you real men can soak it up and process it all and get right back to there lady love dont let him play you a fool if he is ignoring you but i doubt it

Best Answer

Yeah..well, if he is like that then I'll probably end up being a lesbian. I'm a little done with the guys...that is, if he's messing with me. I just hope he isn't.

Best Answer

Dont do that miss ive felt quite my heartbreak yesterday in a question i posted earlier much as id love to give up on girls myself i never will the feelin of love is to great a gift to give up and dont sink it to deeply what i said i know NOTHING of this guy jus try not to think the worst but be prepared for it

Best Answer

it's not just him. I've never had a functional relationship and I have tried really hard to find the right guy and stay with him..stay with liking guys even but it's taking a bit of a toll on me. Idk, maybe I'm just being paranoid about this but he usually talks to me around this time, even when he's at work.

Best Answer

Yea i feel that with women ALL the time i have alot of self confidence but alot of em play games when im just in it to win it i know your pain i gave up EVERYTHING i ever had burnt every bridge i ever built with everybody for a woman i loved more than anything to leave me at the deepest darkest time in my life....you can get through it im sure hell come back and hit you up soon and if hes a gentlemen hell explain why he took so long

Best Answer

forget him them.. he's obviously not good enough for you

Best Answer

why don't you post it here on EP and we'll let you know if you have anything to be worried about...we are very helpful that way

Best Answer

Give him some time and space to absorb it all. Hope it goes well.

Best Answer

I like to look at it this way... If they can't deal with the baggage they where not there for the long haul.

Best Answer

He may need a little time to process it all. Maybe wait a bit longer.

Best Answer

Just wait and see..

Best Answer