wraithorn wraithorn 41-45, M 13 Answers Apr 30, 2012

call them diesel jeans.

Best Answer

Thats funny. Good answer :-)

Best Answer

Problem is they stink like diesel.

Best Answer

Try hand washing them with dish washing soap. It has more grease cutting properties than laundry soap does. DO NOT put the dish soap in the washing machine.

Best Answer

Ok that's worth a try, thanks. :-)

Best Answer

White vianager; soak overnight, then in morning, gently rub with baking soda and wash in cold water light cycle; works for my dad he is a mechanic; good luck!

Best Answer

My mum used to do that too. I was going to say that but you beat me to it lol :-))

Best Answer

Ok thanks. I appreciate it.

Best Answer

Vinegar for sure

Best Answer

Pre soak in bizz & baking soda

Best Answer

They may always stink like diesel.... welcome to the work pants zone

Best Answer

Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't say that.

Best Answer

They are garage jeans now. If you're not a mechanic, whilst wearing them, get a bunch of engine gunk on your hands, squat, and rub the grimey gunk into everyplace that you'd expect to get grime on whilst working on a car/truck.

Best Answer

Lol. Thanks. :-)

Best Answer

Cat litter to absorb the worst, then a specialist degreasing product, there are various ones on the market for fabrics, I suggest you google it!

Best Answer

I have done that. Multiple washings over time. At least you did not get it on your shoes.

Best Answer

set alight to them.

Best Answer

Washing powder won't start a fire - try matches or a lighter.

Best Answer

Bin them.

Best Answer