I've thought of myself as ugly, because I am, physically. I'm less attractive than my friends and other people I encounter. My confidence seems to be forced and fake and most of the time, its gone. Life is not easy for people like me. I feel miserable. In my mind, I'm screaming, "why"?
warriortears warriortears 22-25 19 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

Gods creation is never ugly :)

Best Answer

It is about who your are, NOT what you are.<br />
I also felt and still feel that my appearance is below par, yet I know that I have interacted with people and have made a positive influence in their lives.<br />
That is what matters.

Best Answer

It sure is a cruel world these days, especially for young people like yourself. There is a very narrow definition of what is considered attractive in today's world. Regardless of whether or not your perception of yourself is accurate, the reality is that you would like to have more confidence in your personal appearance. My suggestion - see a plastic surgeon and see what they can do for you. But - and this is most important - you still need to learn to value yourself and love yourself for reasons that have nothing whatsoever to do with your physical appearance.

Best Answer

I was thinking about you the other day. This isn't the first question you have posted talking about your appearance. It sounds as though you can't deal with it all...so I was thinking....what about if he moved somewhere where the people looked similar....so he could blend in? You say you are ugly. There are many people and tribes on the face of this planet who are considered to be ugly by others. You could google them....and maybe you could find people who look like you. Would that be better? To be like everyone else around you?

Best Answer

isn't that rude?

Best Answer

I don't think it is, at all. Maybe I care enough to try to think of a real solution. I hear you and your pain...and wracked my brains to try to figure out a logical solution.

Best Answer

your naive. think before you speak.

Best Answer

Maybe you have body dismorphic disorder and you look differently to yourself than to others. If so, therapy works! Also if you do have, or don't have bdd, antidepressants and/or mood stabilizers help too.

Best Answer

I'm sure youre not

Best Answer

I used to be really hot then I had kids back to back I'm as fat as a water buffalow now and whe no one is looking I power through 3 double doubles from in and out then feel ashamed go home and eat a carrot stick....I'm all ****** up

Best Answer

No..no..Pl. keep your heart pure and loving. You will be the most beautiful. Outward beauty is not the beauty. Inner beauty is more important. Worry not. Develop confidence in yourself. You will be more beautiful outward also.

Best Answer

Try to change your appearance if you're so unhappy with it. Otherwise, develop the courage and strength to have an attractive personality.

Best Answer

Well try the opposite approach and tell yourself you are getting better,and better looking everyday.You are making it worse...Honestly it works.

Best Answer

You are not ugly , find something unique in you and focus on that. You shouldnt worry about looks , worry about being yourself and loving who you are.

Best Answer

Same...

Best Answer

well u could always play an online game like WoW and get a hot avatar and epic gear and live ur life online :) *giggle*

Best Answer

If you say it too yourself long enough.. you will believe it and the years following will be dismal too you

Best Answer