Make some new friends...maybe there is someone who feels just like you.

Best Answer

i hope :(

Best Answer

Sometimes others need friends as well. Be friendly and say hello...it is hard at the beginning but it makes you approachable and might make someone's day. Best wishes to you.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

sad right

Best Answer

ya..but dont worry u will get more firnds

Best Answer

Your go to class hold up your middle finger to everyone and say "**** all ya ******* i dont need you i am awesome by myself!" if u do this you are awesome but you have to be happy with yourself and not feel alone you dont need anyone in life people come and go but u always will be you an have yourself to relie on.

Best Answer

this made my day OMMGG!! :D

Best Answer

Glad it did if you happen to do this video it and we shall all enjoy and laugh at these peoples faces.

Best Answer

iwould love too film of course but if i do give the middle finger to everyone im totally gonna get detention :(

Best Answer

WORTH IT i shall come to see you just to high five you on this. xD My children will be so ****** up.... xD but hope you are feeling better, you dont need people to lean on you need to just reliy on yourself. (black women in background) AND YOU NEED JESU.... *throws snowball* silence thats no help.

Best Answer

we can be a friend.

Best Answer

thank you so much but im really alone now , and all people are already in groups and im alone for everything and everyday after school i cry , and ... my friends barely answer my texts now and im scared she will leave me..

Best Answer

she will not.
:)
dont u like to private msg me?

Best Answer

ya sure

Best Answer

thanx.

Best Answer

Yea i know the feeling. I had a pen that i was using yesterday. Now i can't find it. I now feel neglected, sad, lonely, troubled, suicidal.

Best Answer

your serious

Best Answer