Maybe it no longer matters .....

Best Answer

i think ur tired of the games maybe u should ask her if she is cheating and if she is ask her if u should get a divorce

Best Answer

She says she has not cheated but has been very secretive about everything. Her phone, her passwords on her email and facebook account, even shutting down her facebook out of the blue when I didn't ask her to, but yet she says I'm very controlling and blah blah. She is just trying to divert from something in my opinion.

Best Answer

i have cheated on my husband and i acted like ur wife is acting now and i left my husband for 3months and dated someone else but i came back and our marriage is way better now then before. That why i think u should just take time a part and see if u can save the marriage or if its over. If she is not happy with her self she will not be happy with u. I was evil to my husband but im finally happy with my self and i treat him way better. do u go to church? that might help

Best Answer

I told my wife about 15 years ago or so that if we ever split up again, it would be the absolutely the last time and I meant it. Also, I could never go back to her after she dated someone else, I would feel like I was just something to fall back on, a "oh well, this is the best I can do". I just couldn't do that.

Best Answer