mattihope mattihope 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 19 in Health

Did you go from eating a lot of fatty, processed foods to eating a high fiber diet? It could be that you're body is still clearing all the junk out of your digestive tract. You should try daily enemas to help clean yourself out.

Best Answer

Eh enemas aren't really my thing, but I guess that's good that I'm finally flushing all the bad stuff out. It just sucks :/

Best Answer

I'm guessing your body isn't used to it. Keep going. :)

Best Answer

If you don't have a personal trainer, you might simply try asking another member. (I don't pay for the personal trainer NOT when the joint is crowded with others eager to offer advise.) What you need to know is PROTEIN needs to be replaced. A protein drink like 'BOOST' needs to be in your stomach after a work out. As if you don't, your body will feed on your muscle if it cannot find fuel in your stomach.

Best Answer

Not used to the new lifestlye?

Best Answer

I've had this happen before when I cut out flour, sugar and processed/refined foods.

Best Answer

Lol same thing here

Best Answer